Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 94

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I'm happy with the buffs to Bowser and Mii Brawler.

I'm a bit bummed about the Up Special change to Chrom. It make sense, but it was so satisfying when I was able to get it right.

2. no changes to captain falcon because he's already PERFECT

3. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Captain Falcons in the 3.4m bracket put the fuckin fear of god into me

spiffa0 likes this.
  4. Lucas gang rise up

JRShoenberger, Joe4th and MFA like this.
  5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

still haven’t played online because my shame tank ain’t close enough to empty to make room for that ass whoopin

RyanPm40 and Fucking Dustin like this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

omg I didn't even think of Kirby in a pirana plant costume, so cute

JRShoenberger likes this.
  8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I'm glad they buffed Kirby a little. Now so happy about King K. Rool getting nerfed though.

t_papaccio likes this.
  9. Played as piranha plant. Crazy how much directionality and range the down B move has.

10. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

what is that Palutena's Guidance thing and how do you activate it?? i've never seen that before!

11. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Argh wtf K. Rool did not need nerfs he’s mid tier at best. Any decent player can counter a cheap K. Rool easy.

12. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Still waiting on my Pirahna Plant email. I wanna go wild with my good toothy son.

Also, I picked up the game after an extended absence and wow, I suck. Level 9 CPUs really did get a huge buff eh?

13. sean_rugy

just beat a Pirhanna Plant into a pulp, poor soul wasn’t great though and neither am I. Toon Link is by far and away my best character.

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm just excited for when Linkle gets announced.

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Finally got up to 3.3, no elite smash. I continually get wrecked with any non Kirby character.

16. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

It just keeps climbing, elite is somewhere around 3.45 -3.5 atm

17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Is it determined by specific character?

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

If you want to die of nostalgia spend some time in the Music section of the vault. Literally just spent like an hour in there lol. Used to do that with Brawl too

19. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I rarely play video games with the sound on... that’s probably not normal though.

20. that is pretty weird lol

RyanPm40 and JRShoenberger like this.
  21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I think it depends, if I'm playing Smash or a game that doesn't require a lot of attention, I usually turn off the sound so I can play it while I watch something or listen to music.

sean_rugy likes this.
  22. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah. I usually listen to something on my phone while playing.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I think it still has more to do with percentage and roster GSP, my roster is at like 2.5, all losses except for Kirby and Palutena.

24. my roster is around 3.3 but I don't understand how GSP works. My highest is chrom at 3.6 I think but everyone else is around 2.2 or lower.

sean_rugy likes this.
  25. sean_rugy

also confused how I have a GSP for characters I've never played with online. at 2.7 with Younk Link, lost a lot with Greninja now at 1.4, but then everyone else is around 1.8.