Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 89

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

After not playing online for like a week, I won like my first six, got to 2.9, then went on a huge losing streak, was at around 1.4, then kept playing and ending at 2.3 before my internet got cut off for a bad connection

I love and hate this damn game

sean_rugy likes this.
  2. I have yet to win a sudden death match online. I over think it every time.

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I can barely turn to face the right direction when attacking.

AndrewSoup and loudasallgetout like this.
  4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

how do you land without falling down lol

5. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Press shield just a bit before you land

theagentcoma likes this.
  6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Doing an attack while in the air will also put you back on your feet

theagentcoma likes this.
  7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

God Ivysaur just wrecks and is so damn fun to play. I do great online with him, but my Squirtle and Charizard hold me back.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  8. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

@White I just got into elite and realized you can still play with anyone else! If you select them it’ll just say elite smash disabled but you can still play!

9. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

What the shit? ‘Cause I’ve tried doing that and it just kicks me back to the Online menu.

10. MFA

I'm up to just over 3m as K Rool now reee I'm so close

11. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Oh weird. Yeah idk what that’s about then. I’d see if I could give you more details but I’ve already dropped out of elite lol

12. MFA

I hit 3.1m GSP as K Rool but still didn't hit elite fml how much longer must this go on, at least I'm only losing a tiny amount of GSP on losses rn

13. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Is there any indication as to when Piranha Plant is going to be released for those that preordered the game?

14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

The amiibo is 2/15 so I’d guess on or before that date

Drew Baldy likes this.
  15. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Guessing it'll drop on the date of the next direct

FrankieThe4th likes this.
  16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I've been fighting level 9 computer characters and they keep doing this thing where they block my attack without a shield. Is that the shield tap thing or whatever? IDK if that makes sense.

Also if anyone has any advice on how to beat the 8 metal Mega Man battle in the WOL, let me know. Shit is annoying.

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

It’s the new perfect shield, different animation if you let go right as the attack ends I think, let’s you parry and attack sooner

I’ve only done it by accident

18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

World of Light is fun so far but these mobile game-esque timed “caves” can fuck right off

19. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I feel the opposite. World of Light is a poor excuse for a single player campaign and the caves were a nice change of pace to an utterly boring and repetitive experience.

20. Shrek

are we talking about the same caves? the ones where you drop off spirits and just come back in six hours? because i can’t see how a level you literally don’t interact with it fun unless i’m missing some interactive component of it

21. Still have not won an online sudden death match. Like wtf all I need to do is hit the person once and I can't do it.

22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

World of light is lame once you realize you can just equip the spirit that makes you hard to launch and boost your smash attacks. Almost impossible to lose even when drastically underpowered.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It just saved me from having to play more World of Light, that's a win for me.

24. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i just equip the strongest spirit and a quick smash brings them from 0% to 60%, win most rounds in under 10 seconds lol

25. Shrek

i think Dragonball FighterZ’s absolute nightmare of a campaign makes anything look good to me in comparison

trevorshmevor likes this.