Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 87

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I'll win like 5 matches in a row then drop the next 10.

It's always fun though even when I get destroyed.

JRShoenberger, MFA and ikanacanyon like this.
  2. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah that’s the same for me. I do usually get frustrated though if I get beaten by like 3 Chroms in a row though haha

MFA likes this.
  3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Been dabbling with Young Link a little bit lately. He's a lot of fun.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

5. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

shout out to the guy online who let me wreck them 10 times in a row, keep trying!

incognitojones likes this.
  6. JRShoenberger

Trusted

You're welcome.

7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I need to be that guy winning ten in a row, am very often the getting wrecked and not getting it.

A good trick would be winning one, letting them win, and then watch them go on tilt as you win the next like fifteen to get a better ratio of wins.

I wish I was good enough for this trick.

8. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I am absolutely guilty of playing on tilt when I lose a game. Especially when one of my buddies taunts me. They know how to get into my head.

9. I'm bad at closing out a match. I'll have one stock 0%, they'll have one stock like 80% and I'll lose.

10. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I have to do more rematches, esp if I play really well. I always just opt for no rematch to mix it up

11. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I choke when I’m ahead all the time, it’s very frustrating

12. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

After a massive losing streak on Ganon yesterday I managed to reach higher GSP than before today, alongside my first footstool KO within the first 10 seconds of a match lmao

Downsmash into footstool is legit guys don't let anyone tell you otherwise

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

co-worker made it to the elite league with Mega Man and now he doesn't want to touch it.

14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Just played my first Isabelle ditto.

That much cuteness concentrated in that small a space has got to violate at least one known law of physics.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  15. I've been having good luck with no lag the past two days. Maybe the online service is getting better

16. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I truly despise Pac-Man. To the point where, if the only way I could get him off the roster was to go back in time and prevent his game from ever being invented in the first place, which would consequently mean its influence would disappear off the face of the earth thereby resulting in the modern gaming landscape looking borderline unrecognizable and therefore possibly Smash itself ceasing to exist... I mean, I wouldn't actually do it, but it'd take me a few minutes before officially deciding against it.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  17. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Most irritating characters to smash against:

1. Isabelle
    2. PacMan
    3. Villager
    4. King K Rool
    5. ROB

18. Ike pisses me off as well. Or anyone with a counter move.

19. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I hate playing against characters with a bunch of projectiles. I feel like a fairly aggressive player and it just gets so frustrating when you’re trying to fight and you’re being bombarded by projectile after projectile.

20. It annoys me when you are playing a four person free for all and one just hides at the edge of the map

21. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Simon or Richter whenever my friend plays with them.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  22. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah my most frustrating characters are Ike, Chrom, and pretty much anyone of the Fire Emblem sword crew

23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

24. Man I'm not confident enough to play on the edge as much as that person with Peach does

25. Drew Baldy

Trusted

It took me a long time to realize this, but the only way to truly get competitive at this game is to learn to play the edge and to play it a lot. Don't get me wrong, when you first have this realization and start trying it you are going to kill yourself a lot. Like a lot a lot, but once you start getting the little nuances down of how to get back to the stage it really becomes such a great way to play. (I still kill myself a lot with Roy in this one, his recovery seems a little worse than it did in the last one).