Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 63

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

3 matches. Even if I lose every single match I always like to keep going if possible. It's just too much fun.

Edit: To answer your questions @JRShoenberger won all three battles. It was fun though!

2. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah. 3-0 me.

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Early rounds are all seeming like blowouts, can't wait to get later into this stuff

4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I played around with my Mii Brawler last night and I’m super enjoying him.

5. Drew Baldy

Trusted

@ChiliTacos hey, I got caught up doing family stuff yesterday and this completely slipped my mind. Would you be able to play today?

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Man I've had a crazy weekend too. I can today, probably after dinner tho. I'll let ya know later this afternoon

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

loudasallgetout likes this.
  8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

9. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Okay cool

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

@ChiliTacos what time is good for you tonight? I can probably get on around 10 o’clock central time. Trying to get the kids to bed lol

12. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Id be pretty bummed if we got yet another dude with a sword as a dlc character. Thankfully, no smash leak has ever been real so Im not too worried.

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The true final ending to Adventure mode makes up for how much of a drag it could be to get through at times

14. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Okay I failed yet again. It's been finals week and I have a weekend class that's been ruining any free time I might have had. Promise I can do tonigh. Pick the time and I'll make it work.

15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

It's all good man. I ended up falling asleep pretty early last night. I'm thinking tonight around 9 o'clock (central) if that's cool.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

That works for me!

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Where’s spiffa and tucah? I’m going out of town and want to get round 2 done if possible

Feeling very confident online, Kirby maybe has good matchups with the Belmont’s and Chrom because of their bad recoveries.

18. We are playing tonight at 9pm

incognitojones likes this.
  19. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Playing with Cloud makes me want to play FF7 again lol

20. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

What time zone? DM me the room I might be around to play the winner LIVE BACK TO BACK

ikanacanyon likes this.
  21. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

would definitely watch a double header tonight

ikanacanyon likes this.
  22. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I was busy this weekend but am definitely trying to catch some of y’alls matches

23. Not sure I want to get humiliated in public lol

24. EST
    I'll send out room info later

incognitojones likes this.
  25. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

we should all get in on the final match up. our own Super Bowl Sunday

ikanacanyon, Drew Baldy and Joe4th like this.