Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I did that a few times last night. We even won one of the matches...

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I was literally going out of my way to try and finish off my teammate and then yelling at my TV about how they were cheating or something because they were invincible.

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

played online for the first time. got my ass kicked. still better than dan tho

4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I played a couple 1v1 matches today online and they felt pretty even.
    But I don’t think that’s going to be the norm.

5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not very good - so this might turn out to be a fair game.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

there is troll taunt that Luigi does where he can kick someone if they are grabbing on to a edge and that is such TROLL.

my brother did it to me and I was pissed.

7. JRShoenberger

Trusted

zigbigwig likes this.
  8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Been enjoying Diddy Kong a lot but I feel like I suicide a lot because his jumps don't always work when you're off stage. And once I used the barrels all the way over the stage and off on the other side lmao.

9. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

How do you watch? I click spectate and it just makes you watch some random fight.

10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Good question. I haven’t tried spectating yet. So I’m not sure.

11. JRShoenberger

Trusted

We haven’t started yet. So maybe that’s why

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I don't see an option to enter any kind of info though. It just automatically puts you into a random game.

13. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Go into Battle Arenas, not Spectate. You can spectate matches of your choosing in the arenas. There's also an option titled "Enter Arena ID" (or some such crap) and so just type in Chorus Tournament.

14. Go to Online -> Smash -> Battle Arena and join an arena.

The Battle Arena @JRShoenberger created should have a 5-character ID associated with it than you can search for and then enter the password to join.

edit: basically what they^ said ha

15. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Try just joining the arena instead of going through spectate.

16. JRShoenberger

Trusted

ID: Bnqfs
    Pass: 12345

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

8 player CPU only on level 9 is the most fun thing to bet on lmao

we did a heavys only and now a Pokémon versus fire emblem

18. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Had a buddy over tonight and we were on Smash mode jsut doing ridiculous mayched using th joycons. Like everyone was kirby, everyone was dk but the cpus were lvl 9s. No items except master balls. 8 players are chaotic on these small maps, especially while intoxicated. But damn was it fun!

19. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

@JRShoenberger totally handed it to me. The wife kept making fun of me for it too.

20. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

My Isabelle's getting better, but you have to play like such an asshole to use her effectively. Makes every win feel bad. Who knew something so cute could cause so much misery.

21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

22. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I just know every time I got one KO in - I knew that was the only one I was getting. I'm not 100% on the actual score.

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

To the people who have been playing joy cons, what do you think?

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I’ve been playing a lot in handheld with the joycons and it feels great. I played a few games with a single joy cons and it’s definitely tough. Haven’t used the joy cons grip though.

25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

@LessThanTrevor oh, i mean it's Best of 3 right? did you have 2 matches or 3?