Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 61

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

You and me both!

... Still not to say I didn't get absolutely hammered by multiple characters several times but I'll still take it

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my brother got sick of waiting to unlock characters so he just did 1 stock against CPU with their level being 1 and he did a million matches last night.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

4. You can do challengers approach and face unlockable characters you have lost to without having to play a match first. I think you can do like 5 in a row before you either have to wait or play more matches.

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

when i get this in a couple weeks i want some of my fellow plebs to come out of hiding and play with a shit ton of items w/ me

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'll be there 4 u

Shrek likes this.
  7. The lag with a shit ton of items has to be ridiculous

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'm here

Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

wow this toad mii brawler is so annoying to fight in WoL

AndrewSoup likes this.
  10. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Fuck that beefy toad

AndrewSoup likes this.
  11. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I finally got my damn ass Piranha Plant download code. The nerve of these pricks, making me wait for something I wasn't gonna get for another 2 and a half months anyway. Assholes.

12. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Recently found out how to do shorthop aerials (X+A at the same time for the uninitiated) and holy shit my gameplay's gotten significantly better, they're such a crucial tool.

Side note, been absolutely hammering people online with Bowser, think he might actually be my best character at the moment which is insane to me. Ike's been my best character for so long that having a character that I might be better at is wild.

Side note 2: I fucking LOVE this game with a passion

JRShoenberger and zigbigwig like this.
  13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

holy shit cloud rules

14. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Played online last night for the first time and didn’t come in last in any matches, so that’s a success.

Also I messed around with Incineroar this morning. His Up+B is hard to get right when used for recovery.

15. CobraKidJon

heavy characters are the way to go

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Cloud rules. But if you get knocked off the platform hard, good luck getting back on.

17. dorfmac

Trusted

Is there a progress meter to see how far through the campaign you are? It just keeps going and going...

18. @StormAndTheSun and I are supposed to play around 1pm if anyone's around and wants to spectate.

Also, here's my friend code for anyone that wants to add me: SW-2415-8802-3223

19. Made an arena

Arena ID: 8PM4J
    Password: 14826705

20. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Oof. Joe won 2-0. Good games

21. StormAndTheSun likes this.
  22. Yeah Joe absolutely wrecked my shit lol. Gonna sit here and spectate while working on some AOTY stuff

23. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Me and @LessThanTrevor go on tonight sometime after 10pm EST. I’ll post the stuff if anyone wants to watch me get it handed to me.

zigbigwig likes this.
  24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Twice today I've played an entire 2v2 online thinking it was a free for all. So sorry to my partner. Also just suicided 3 times in a 3 stock fight. I'm good.

25. CobraKidJon

I follow a streamer who has been doing a bunch of Smash tournaments and has a pure Smash podcast so I thought I share it.

zigbigwig likes this.