Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Sabin!!!

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Shrek should just be everyone’s final smash.

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Honestly, the one group of characters that make sense more than anyone else are the Battletoads. Their kill sequences are a perfect fit for Smash.

5. Bane

The spiciest meme

Alright please don't let me be the only one who's hype as fuck for my boy WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF, his design is so good and he was one of my favorites in Brawl.

And yea this is pretty much perfect for me, I think 4 was great so they really didn't need to do anything super drastic and the changes so far sound great. Everyone in is so fuckin nice. Ridley being in is hilarious after all these years.

6. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh and as for a new character my dream one is probably Artorais but I know it won't happen, Solaire would be the Dark Souls representative if that was even possible.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

#SpyroforSmash

oakhurst likes this.
  8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Wolf was my shit. Like a stronger Fox but easier to control

9. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Already calling dibs on this as my avatar as soon as a higher resolution version appears

StepsInADance and incognitojones like this.
  10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

What does Ridley Kirby look like

11. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Hayley Williams in Smash confirmed

[​IMG]

12. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Attached Files:

13. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I don’t know how likely it is, but the newcomer I want most right now is Mona Pizza.

14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

All four BOTW champions would make incredible fighters but I bet if we get anything it’ll be an assist trophy.

tvck likes this.
  15. tvck

Trusted

I'm just happy I get Roy/Pit/Dr. Mario/Shiekh. All I care about. And hopefully Snake still has his mortar move.

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Pit AND Dark Pit!!! Yes

17. tvck

Trusted

I can't wait to sword bash, sword twirl, towel whip, pill throw, and breakdance my way to victory.

18. I have and always will stick with Captain Falcon

trevorshmevor and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

My mainstays are Kirby Pikachu and Fox but WOOOOOOOOLF was always on my repertoire for Brawl. And I just can't get over his design in this one.

JRGComedy and Joe4th like this.
  20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Melee Marth, but Shulk was my main alllllll the way for Wii U, will probably stick with him. Edgeguarding game is incredible. And short hop neutral A and Forward A were insane with the speed art.

Being able to change back to the jump art so easily should make him even sweeter.

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh for the last one I fucked with Little Mac for a bit, he was neat and it was a fun challenge working with his disadvantages

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I've always mained with Luigi, Link and Ness

23. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

There was nothing sweeter than hitting Little Mac one time off the edge and him not being able to return. Or just side-B himself to death.

Zero Suit I think was my other Wii U main. Stun shot into a down-B flip. Mmmmm.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Have you guys ever dealt with anyone who is a Villager main? Fuck those guys. That slingshot gives me PTSD.

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’m a Samus main. I had a friend that was a Yoshi main and he would win any match he played.