Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 50

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I wonder what the chances are of King K. Rool getting removed in the next patch.

'Cause fuck him.

2. dorfmac

Trusted

Going to work tomorrow is going to suck so much more than the usual monday

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

the best part of this game is the end credits for Classic Mode

4. K_special93

Regular

soooooo are we gonna do a online tourney?

5. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

see this post :down:

6. Unlocked the whole roster. Good weekend.

7. AndrewSoup

just got Little Mac! was surprisingly easy, kicked his ass with Richter but just got my ass handed to me by Zero Suit Samus while using Toon Link

8. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

not sure if this was the method everyone is using to unlock, but it's working for me.

from main screen, Smash > Smash > Create ruleset with 1 stock > Play 1 match > Challenger appears, beat character > Close app > Repeat

9. Finally snagged this tonight. Game rules as much as expected, I feel like a kid again haha. Never had a Wii so Brawl was never a thing for me, but I’m adding a bunch of you to duke it out and make up for lost time

Friend code in case I missed anyone 7716 9500 7898

10. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Because I only just 5 minutes ago remembered this place existed, now seems as good a time as any to link this:
    Anther's Ladder | Super Smash Bros Online Community Site

For those who haven't heard:
    It's basically a battle arena with a chat log. If you want a match, there'a a section where you can post the specifics of what you want (Best of 3/5, or just Endless, and whether you want ranked or unranked matches) and then you exchange friend codes with whoever challenges you (or just set up an private arena) and you're all good.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. brothemighty

Trusted

I want to be good at this game but every time I go online apparently I'm not

12. AndrewSoup

there's some truly infuriating matches in the World of Light. i need a stress ball.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Havweightsare ral good in this game, I got wrecked by a Ganon, couldn’t touch him really

14. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Been way too busy this weekend and didn’t get much of a chance to play, but have been having a lot of fun with it when I did.

SW-5369-5713-5206 for whoever’s tryna go

15. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Dude, I lost to Little Mac twice before I got him. He's so fast, I could barely got a shot on him.

16. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Taking my time on the unlocks by playing through WoL. Just got Cloud, barely played as him in 4 so keen to give him a go

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Where do you unlock him in WoL? He’s one of my last few missing and I feel like I’ve covered almost the whole map.

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This is what I did, to get some practice in too, but you can take it a step further and make a time limit match with a 1 second time limit with this method. If you are really inpatient.

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Cloud is great but has terrible recovery, ugh.

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Got all the characters unlocked, been mostly fooling around with Chrom/Bayonetta/Incineroar for now.

21. MFA

I found him in the sacred realm area after completing the owl puzzles!

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  22. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

There’s still a bunch of the characters I haven’t played as, been so focused on kirby

23. MFA

Been spamming Bowser through WoL, played a lot of Falcon earlier on. Tend to play as Lucas, Simon, Isabelle and Dr Mario when I fancy switching it up. Used Jiggly for most bosses with Aerial Attack spirits, makes them so easy

24. Beat 9.9 classic mode with Cloud and I’m gonna revel in that victory because i get my ass handed to me every time I go online lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I've been playing the most with Lucina, Pokemon Trainer (Ivysaur), and Inkling. I also just unlocked Roy, and he was my main in Melee, so I'm excited to try him again.