Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

yeah i just think there are so many other zelda characters that could be used rather than having multiple eras / versions of the same character.

Shrek likes this.
  2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

That’s true but they included every character from previous games so they had to use the 3 Links

3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I like the 3 Links

4. It's a pretty ideal serving of breakfast sausage IMO

AndrewSoup and cwhit like this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

She wasn't "fighting" him for 100 years. She was using her powers to contain him. Big difference. Also, they meant she was more focused on research through the time we spend with her in the memories considering we don't see much more of her...

6. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

People have been scouring the new Smash site for screenshots and videos. There are at least 78 old stages, and New Donk City will be a stage (or at least part of one).

7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Adding Battlefield and Omega versions of every stage was the best descision ever.

incognitojones and oldjersey like this.
  8. Penguin

ChiliTacos and green22 like this.
  9. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

so either way she be powerful AF and worthy to kick ass

Penguin likes this.
  10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Eh. I disagr
    I disagree. Ganon was weak AF in that game.

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So like, they can add new characters in DLC in the future, right? They probably will? I'm still pretty new to this generation of gaming.

incognitojones likes this.
  12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That is also fantastic news. Variation of stage shape without having to deal with the annoying hazards. The only hazard I’ve ever liked were the rising lava of the Metroid stage and the tree blowing.

13. Penguin

I love the hazards and annoying stages (except Rumble Falls), but having the option for when I do want to turn them off is cool.

14. tvck

Trusted

with DBZ having games on the Switch, we better get Goku at some point.

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Goku dlc seems inevitable

16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I remember when I first figured out how to mod Project M and I had Sora v Goku v Knuckles v Ganondorf w/ sword. Broken and buggy AF abut still entertaining for the novelty value.

17. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Sakurai has already explicitly stated characters who do not originate from a video game franchise will not appear in Smash. So Goku is almost certainly never happening, at least as long as Sakurai is in charge.

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

He also once said he wouldn’t include non Nintendo characters. Now we have a handful of 3rd party characters.

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  20. White

Did he actually say he wouldn’t or was he simply not able to? Because I can’t find him saying the former anywhere; the latter was always the reason given for their exclusion.

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

No Geno, no purchase.

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

23. White

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

If they can get the license to include characters as assist trophies, I wonder why they don’t take advtange and just make them fighters. Rayman and Bomberman seem like excellent choices.

25. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Ya'll are reading too much into vague statements, anything can change.

Basically, Goku and Shrek are CONFIRMED

Shrek and oldjersey like this.