Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Maybe they’ll have multiple arms characters as separate costumes. Sort of like Bowser Jr and the other koopa kids.

2. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I'd like to see Dr.Mario return as he is my favorite to play with.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

No purchase until Goku is confirmed. WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH.

4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Here for the hype

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Tiny things I’d want: Mario to have Cappy and Pikachu’s alternate costume to be Detective Pikachu

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  7. Anthony_

Some kind of Cappy presence is a 100% guarantee. Whether Cappy Mario is a separate character or they just replace one of Mario's classic moves with Cappy, it's going to happen.

CoffeeEyes17 and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

If they don’t give the Pokemon their shiny colours as alts again I’m gonna lose my fucking mind.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Give me Melee HD.

- guy who sucks at Melee.

My friends are die-hard Melee only players, they toyed around with Wii U and it was fun for a minute, but of course they migrated back. I’ve been putting a shit ton of time into trying to get good with Marth though. And I’ve almost got wave dashing down.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

you and i are in agreement that FLUDD should be replaced with Cappy, i think that would be a neat way of tying Odyssey into Smash.

i wouldnt be surprised if Cappy is just an alt costume though

11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

What I hate about Melee is that I either have those die-hard players for friends that always fucking demolish me, or I convince someone who never plays to play with me, like my girlfriend, and then I demolish them lol. It's never a fair match!

12. Anthony_

Don’t mischaracterize my statements, Sunshine hater

Joe4th likes this.
  13. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

oh, ok then

Anthony_ likes this.
  14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

A “Melee 2” will never happen. So much of the “advanced tech” in Melee is shit that would get patched out in a week.

I’m on board with more hitstun though.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hahaha this is spot on. Not good enough to compete, just good enough that casuals rage quit.

Penguin, Mrplum5089 and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. dorfmac

Trusted

well would you look at this!

[​IMG]

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

God damn I can't wait to see some game play

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I thought this was a thread for melee and got excited. I do not have a switch.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

We should be seeing gameplay in a little over a month. My favorite part is when the site launches and they update the roster through it.

20. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Same here. First Nintendo console I don't feel compelled to own right now.

I am hype for this though. If they can add a few more features the wii u version lacked this'll be a great game

21. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

this is the first Nintendo console you don't feel compelled to own despite the fact that two of the most loved games of the current generation are on it

and the Wii U happened

baffling

Jason Tate and Contender like this.
  22. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Already played and completed Zelda on Wii U (I know it didn't set the world alight but I own one and bought what I was looking forward to) and I really want Mario Odyssey; which I'm sure will be great. But not enough to make me feel I need a switch.

Hoping for e3 to bring some big new announcements to change that.

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It will never happen, but Cuphead as a character and his level would be so good.

24. tvck

Trusted

Switch should be the console you're compelled to buy. BoTW/Odyssey are more than enough for the price of admission imho.

sean_rugy and Jason Tate like this.
  25. tvck

Trusted

Also, I'm super jacked for Smash Bros on Switch. Here's to hoping the online stuff they roll out is actually good, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Hoping the time it's taken them to get it done was to really provide a great experience.