Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 19

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I don’t wanna see her get hit!!!

Arry likes this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Y'all are gonna beggin' for mercy when Geno gets announced as a DLC character and have to deal with a stage filled with Ridley, Geno, Simon and K. Rool.

3. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

They're gonna be begging for mercy when I beat them all into the ground with Isabelle

The more I see of her the more I'm convinced she's gonna be one of my mains

Penguin likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

RyanPm40, MFA and Penguin like this.
  5. CobraKidJon

6. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

7. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

F5AC760A-1CAF-4545-ABA7-B0221D49363B.jpeg

8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

9. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

10. Bane

The spiciest meme

isabelle from animal crossing and lucy from twin peaks both being assistants of some kind that help manage

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

trevorshmevor, MFA and incognitojones like this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Twin Peaks reference
    bingo. And they look similar.

13. Bane

The spiciest meme

both adorable

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

15. MFA

We should be seeing a new character real soon, Japanese fighter playlist updated the other day with what is likely an unlisted video. Last time that happened Isabelle got revealed 10 days later - which was only due to the direct being delayed. Could potentially even see something tomorrow.

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

That's funny because Sakurai just said that the announcements would be slowing down.

17. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Subbing even though I've never played Smash before, I need to play something on my Switch again

18. MFA

The statement could be interpreted a number of ways tbh, might mean announcements would be more spread out rather than getting a fat info dump like the 8.8 direct where they drop 5 characters in less than half an hour haha

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Sakurai is also a troll

20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

But so are all Smash fans, so it balances out

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

An event called Nintendo Live 2018 is happening on November 3rd-4th in Tokyo, wherein Smash U (among others) is gonna be showcased. Noteworthy because 1. Sakurai himself retweeted and chimed in on it (remarking on the Smash portion of the event's start time), and 2. according to this guy, it may be an updated, if not final (or hella close to it) build.

We're due for the last Smash info dump soon-ish, so, basically, hype train's approaching its last stop.

23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

A fun character that I've never seen suggested would be Eevee, with some mechanic to alternate between powers of the evolutions, or even just aesthetics differences and otherwise they're the same. Probably too complicated but would be sick.

justin. likes this.
  24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah if they can have all of the Bowser kids then that should be simple enough. Tho it would be way too complicated to be able to switch between all of the eeveelutions *and* have them have unique powers tho. Pokémon Trainer in Brawl was kind of a clusterfuck to fully utilize

25. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yeah if it was like the Bowser kids with only aesthetic differences that'd be sick, but it'd be a disservice to the varied abilities of each Eeveelution.