Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

The skull kid render is proven to be ripped, shadow is a flat out sonic edit
    I ain't believing anything unless it's been declared outright by vergeben or it has gameplay vids personally

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Oh I didn’t know that. I still really hope that Skull Kid is a playable character.

3. MFA

Saaaame man, he's my next most wanted since ridley and k rool got announced

4. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Update 2:

I again asked nicely for one of their Switches, multiple times, incrementally increasing the number of undone shirt buttons each time I asked, before eventually being told, and I quote, "Please stop bothering me."

It appears a new plan is in order. I will spend the night brainstorming and return again tomorrow.

AndrewSoup and Mrplum5089 like this.
  5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  7. what is a pajama sam

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

He's friends with Spyfox, Freddy Fish, and Putt-Putt

sean_rugy likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Pajama Sam was the shit

JRGComedy likes this.
  11. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

The black text directly over the stage on that poster was certainly a choice...

green22 and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

13. White

Putting 5 bucks on a Pokemon reveal.

And If it's Incineroar, I'm gonna use that 5 dollar bill to give myself a million paper cuts.

14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

That’d be the worst. Would love to see a grass type. Also wondering if Charizard gets a solo form still.

15. White

It's essentially confirmed he won't. Solozard would've been revealed alongside all the other returnees if so. But Pokemon Trainer's been reworked that you can now solo main one of the Pokemon with no hassle (stamina mechanic removed + switching between them is basically as fast, if not faster, than dodging/air dodging now).

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Skull Kid please

17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yeah But no down B, I think that was the same reasoning to separate sheik and zelda

18. White

Well I'm 100% playing Isabelle. A shih tzu puppy in a sweater vest is literally the cutest thing that has ever happened. I'm so on board.

MFA and incognitojones like this.
  19. MFA

I'm really surprised she's unique, but I'm not complaining! She looks fun as hell

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Didn’t get a chance to look yet, is Izzy just an echo of Villager?

21. White Sep 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2018)
    White

Listed as a unique character, but still shares some stuff with Villager. A “semi-echo” - another Falcon/Ganon or Mario/Doc situation.

Edit: Falcondorf and (Dr.) Mario might've been the two worst examples for this.

22. MFA

More of a Lucas from what I've gathered from the website, shares a fair bit with Villager but has a lot of unique A attacks and her specials are similar but operate differently. Her final smash is pretty much the same as Villager's but seems to be able to hold multiple people instead of just one

23. MFA

By the way peeps next fighter is gonna forever be known as the NICE character

24. CobraKidJon

the special edition nintendo switch for smash is so ugly

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
    RyanPm40, MFA, Penguin and 1 other person like this.