Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 115

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Just lost 26/27 online matches tonight. I'm good.

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Hey man that was a tough match, but you pulled it off. Gg

4. K_special93

Regular

anyone wanna play a couple a matches, wanna see how good I am against non randos on quickplay

5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Kazuya and the new update are now live

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

8. tvck

Trusted

more sword bois

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Gross. Glover got robbed

10. tvck

Trusted

I was hoping the last character was Sakurai himself.
    [​IMG]

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  11. Sigh, pass

tvck likes this.
  12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Ok

13. Can’t wait!

Joe4th likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really want to get back into this game, I haven't really played it much since the end of the first set of DLC characters. Might take the dive and buy the second season pass and dive back in

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Steve, Sephiroth and Sora are worth the second pass

tdlyon likes this.
  16. Adam Coffill Dec 13, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 22, 2021)
    Adam Coffill

Do you have any advice about DIDDY KONG from your experience, is there someone with such knowledge?) I just found the SSBU tier list, there is this character, but it is also important for me to hear the opinions of the players from the outside, to balance my thoughts.

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Advice playing as Diddy or fighting against Diddy?

18. Adam Coffill

play these characters

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

With Diddy I always try to stay mid range. Down B (to get the banana) and then throw it at the other player to make them fall down and then go in for the attack. Diddy is also pretty good at attacking in the air. His up smash while in the air is pretty effective. His over B is good too because you can grab onto the other player even if they have a shield up. Just make sure you don’t use it too close to the edge because Diddy will fly off the map.

20. I know this thread is dead as hell but I don’t have anywhere else to gently celebrate finally getting into elite smash lol. Tbf I only started playing online a few months ago - any time I tried in the past, the lag was completely untenable, so I gave up until recently. Dunno if the servers are more efficient now or if I just have a better connection. Anyway yay

21. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

Congratulations!

I actually just started playing spirit board randomly the other day. It's fun to just go in for a few matches a day.

trevorshmevor likes this.