Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 114

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

her moveset looks really interesting! i'm intrigued to see how she plays in a multi person brawl; she basically has to camp long range. wonder if her jabs can really work for any close range encounters.

2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s been forever since I played but I remember that lot of the characters have very different movesets based on the various type of “arms” they had. It looks like they incorporate that aspect of it in the game as different Min Min moves caused her “gloves” to change, but eg her default big ball glove is not something that most characters in the real game have access to

3. AndrewSoup

when the heck does Min Min go live i wanna play a few matches before work

4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

DLC characters usually don’t go live until 7 pm EST. Maybe we’ll get lucky and Min Min will launch earlier

5. AndrewSoup

wait, what? in the EVENING? has it always done that? i feel like i remember the previous DLC pack releasing earlier in the day!

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Joker, Hero, Terry and Byleth were all in the evening, almost at night. Banjo is the only character I remember being before 5 pm

7. AndrewSoup

damn, well, i'll be home by then, lol

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I played this for the first time in over a year the other day, I'm so bad at it lol

9. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Min Min is now live

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Time to raise my GSP against a bunch of people trying out Min Min for the first time lol

Drew Baldy and Furry Werthers like this.
  11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’m not going to be good with Min Min

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Who’s all down for a tourney the end of the month?

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

14. Furry Werthers

Trusted

I will never understand how they award GSP points, I swear two matches can go exactly the same and one will award points and the other one won't -___-

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

incognitojones likes this.
  16. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Does anyone know if there is a way to get DLC characters I've purchased on my Switch over to my Switch Lite? Or do I have to repurchase them on the Lite?

17. AndrewSoup

have you already tried going to the eShop on your Lite and going to the "redownload" page in your profile?

Furry Werthers likes this.
  18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Can’t speak specifically for smash but I have the dlc for breath of the wild on both of my switches and only bought it once

19. Furry Werthers

Trusted

That was the ticket - I have no idea how I missed that, but now I've got all my DLC on that one too, thank you!

AndrewSoup likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

21. Furry Werthers

Trusted

That stupid Mine Cart move from Steve is the most frustrating move in the entire game now.

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I still don't understand Steve's Up B. I can't control it.

23. SEPHIROTH LETS GOOO

Joe4th likes this.
  24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m not excited for another sword fighter, especially one that looks like they’re from anime but good for people that wanted another final fantasy character.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Hell yeah Sephiroth