Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 103

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

ikanacanyon and Joe4th like this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

But they have Ice Climbers, ROB, Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and such. Most of those have absolutely nothing recent. I know you're talking about DLC, but Persona 5 isn't coming to Switch, it was just a crossover because Nintendo has a good relationship with Atlus and Persona Q2 was just released on 3DS. Piranha Plant is just a random enemy and they put it in the game. I think it's just characters they think would be fun from franchises they like, mixed with a bit of listening to fan feedback.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. K_special93

Regular

i mean we ARE getting that persona X warriors game that looks TOTALLY fun

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Man, all this Banjo hype makes me really want a remaster on Switch. I don't have an Xbox and something tells me that a used N64 cartridge could be pretty expensive..that's one of those games that I rented and borrowed from friends

Plus, even the tiniest tug of a controller causes my N64 to lock up at this point haha

incognitojones likes this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I really want to replay that first game now

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

You got me hyped for the Hero release date and instead it's this...I'm letdown

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hero is being released today

incognitojones and JRShoenberger like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Watching the hero reveal video made me realize that we will most likely get a Mumbo Jumbo Mii costume in the fall and that is good.

11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Rumored to go live at 9 pm EST

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hero is much more fun than Joker

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

For you maybe

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

15. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Hero seems super good so far to me, kind of matches my playstyle really well

17. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Looking forward to trying him out when I get home. Eventually. Hopefully I exit work in a timely fashion

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

How does the online tourney mode work? Is it time for chorus tourney #2?

19. Hero is such a ridiculous character lol I highly encourage people looking to have fun just pick Hocus Pocus every time it shows up

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It randomly chooses 64 players online. You can’t set up your own tourney.

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Booooooooo

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hero is fun to play as but playing against him online is such bs. Half the down B moves can kill you if you are 40% or higher. They definitely failed to balance out the character or either SE would only allow him in the game if he’s extremely over powered.

23. Play around with Hero a bit. I couldn't believe how many movies there were with the down B. Still don't remember what all of them do, but ya some of them are OP lol.

24. White Aug 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 1, 2019)
    White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Yeah I feel like giving a character multiple moves that can reliably kill at around 60% or lower on the entire cast was probably a mistake.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

After playing like three rounds with Hero I figured they would probably nerf him lol