Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 100

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. tvck

Trusted

My 1 hesitation haha.

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Honestly by the end you'll wanna play it again

Joe4th likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

I did 3 playthroughs and loaned the game to my coworker and I regret it because now I wanna play it again hahaha

Joe4th likes this.
  5. tvck

Trusted

Think it's a game I can do remote play on pretty easily? Really the only way I could put in the hours since my PS4 is in the guest room.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its one of those games that I am set on 100%ing eventually, but some of the stuff is so daunting. Also, fishing. ugh.

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  7. Fucking Dustin

I 100%ed! The only games on my PSN account that are 100%ed are Persona games, 5 and the 3 rhythm games haha

Fishing, the video games, and all Mementos were the last 3 things I had to do

8. Fucking Dustin

That's a good question, I think it should be? It's not an extremely demanding game in terms of graphics/requiring coordination/etc

9. tvck

Trusted

Cool, that was my concern.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Persona 4 Golden is better.

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I've never played a single Persona game but I have the second one on my PS classic.

What's the premise of the series? Isn't it about high schoolers turning into demons or something

12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Persona 5 is my Favorite Game

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

That's basically it haha. So the first one, second one and ermm...second second game (the second one has a direct sequel, but then for the next entry they call it Persona 3 so I don't really know what to call it haha) are games that are a lot different. They have these overworlds you have to traverse that have random encounters, when you enter a dungeon you explore it in first person, the combat is similar, but you can talk to the demons to get them to join you or run away and the way Personas are handled and fused are different.

The third game changed it so you had social links, you don't have to deal with an overworld, you can just quick travel to anywhere or just walk through the city and check out the shops. It also added the whole daily routine bit where you go to school, choose what to do after school and go to sleep and such.

They're a lot of fun. The first game is the hardest in my opinion. It's really antiquated and frustrating. I think starting with any of the "true" Persona games like 3, 4, and 5 is a great idea. Any of them would be great.

theagentcoma likes this.
  14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Is anyone else aggressively bothered by how Joker's running animation doesn't match its P5 counterpart? It's genuinely making me itch.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  15. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Joker's Classic Mode progression is so neat. They made it so that an enemy you fight in one round joins you as an ally in the next round to mimic the demon capturing mechanic in Persona.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Hey I still have The Witcher 3 sitting unopened by my PS4 lol

17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Not really into Joker. His default mode is really bland and the powered up mode isn’t so great to make up for that

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

sean_rugy likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I just spent almost 3 hours in the My Music thing setting the perfect probability for each song to play on each stage lol. I got super intricate too, I matched the different tracks with what game in the series the stage most corresponded to and everything

Gooddayz likes this.
  21. Joker is soooooo much fun to play. Spent the past 2 hours cleaning up the Persona spirit board. Such an awesome DLC.

DeathOrGlory likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

23. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

[​IMG]

incognitojones likes this.
  24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’m so here for Banjo Kazooie DLC.

spiffa0 likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon