Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch, October 27th, 2017) Video Game • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Kevin360, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

I just got to New Donk City. It is hard to put this game down; I did not get enough sleep last night.

stayillogical likes this.
  2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Trying to sleep but I can hear my sister in the other room doing the Jaxi level over and over and over.

zigbigwig likes this.
  3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

That level was so annoying. I learned to pilot a Jaxi getting those moons. But then the only reason for ever learning to pilot a Jaxi was to get the power moons in that stage anyway.

4. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

My subconcious defaulted to the Peppy voice the entire time. “Use the brakes!”

5. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

You’re the worst.

I love Luncheon Kingdom.

6. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

There are quite a few moons you need to be able to steer the Jaxi for tho

7. US Camera

Better than any of the water levels tbh

8. what

Regular

I wish the ruined kingdom was more flesh out. So much potential

mescalineeyes and Kyle Max like this.
  9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

How am I just discovering that you can play fetch with the dog and if you stop playing Mario and the dog will nap together.

10. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Getting to the darker side was amazing. Everyone cheering for you, that Jump song - can't find it in the song list to listen to all the time. But then as soon as I get to this lava, it's so freaking hard I feel like I'm letting everyone down!

11. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

It should be under new donk city festival! Also, the hardest parts of that level are at the beginning. Make it through those and take your time.

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got the volleyball 100 volley moon. There’s a beautiful way to “cheat” and get it I just discovered haha

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Please share haha

14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Do it in two player mode. Have mario stand at the back of the court almost out of bounds. Use cappy to volley. He’s waaaaay quicker.

15. US Camera

Finally got jump rope genius today. If you’re having trouble with it I two handed the joy con and alternated A and B

16. US Camera

Hard stance: fuck picture match

troyplaysbass likes this.
  17. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I didn't have much trouble with this. I also took a picture on my phone and basically cheated haha.

18. US Camera

Can’t get the second moon in either one and I’ve been cheating lol. They’re the only two moons I have left in the game

19. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I did picture match without cheating. Goomba was a little harder, but both weren't that bad. Just use the gridlines they provide and remember little stuff like which way the eyes (are the pupils up or down) and you'll get it.

stayillogical likes this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Which moons?

21. US Camera

Never mind I got them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s every in game moon!

Jesse West likes this.
  22. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus, congrats. I'm still just under 600 and am taking my time but I will 100% this thing if it kills me.

I have only tried a few times, but so far (outside of skipping and volleyball) the Yoshi thing in Dark Side can get fucked

23. US Camera

Which one? If it’s the rising lava one there’s a trick to it that I found by accident

24. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

That is the one, please share

25. US Camera

Flutter jump then stick your tongue out at the peak, your tongue will grab the ledge and you’ll flip onto it