Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Summer Years – “Small World” (Video Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today I’m thrilled to share the exclusive premiere of the new single by San Diego, California’s pop-punk band Summer Years, called “Small World.” The latest single comes from their brand new EP, You Can’t Live There Forever, which was released today via Enci Records. Band member Noah Rabe shared this quote about the first ballad they have written in their discography:

Small World is the first ballad from Summer Years. Nick wrote the lyrics about his home town and the desire to keep the things you love sacred and the same, but knowing that things always change is the best way to value what you have. If it doesn’t last forever, when ‘it’ is happening, that’s the time to enjoy it. As for the video we got to enjoy a couple hot August summer days near Joshua Tree filming. We loved the cast and crew we worked with. Everyone was motivated to put together something special, and I think we did just that.

If you’re enjoying the single as much as I am, you can purchase the recently released EP here.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WasteSomeTime

Regular

Really enjoying what I'm previewing on iTunes right now! Feel the vocals could be stronger but hopefully with time and growth.

paythetab likes this.
  3. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

EP is named for a TWIABP song, correct?

SuNDaYSTaR and paythetab like this.
  4. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

FrankieThe4th likes this.