Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Summer Slaughter 2017 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 30, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

sometimes when I feel Nocturnal, I get out of bed and start pissing in the mainstream.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

What the fuck.

3. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Hinting at The Black Dahlia Murder and Dying Fetus ofc

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Judging by how quickly the hints came in succession last year, we should have more tomorrow or Tuesday.

5. AnataFan4Life

Guess we can count out Thy Art Is Murder and Fallujah, since they are touring with Decapitated in August

6. Jon

Regular

If Dying Fetus is playing maybe a few bands from day two of Bay Area Deathfest would play as well? Namely thinking of Cattle Decapitation and Unmerciful. Obviously two or three sumerian bands would play.

Maybe it would look something like this?

The Black Dahlia Murder
    Deicide
    Born of Osiris
    Dying Fetus
    The Faceless
    Cattle Decapitation
    Goatwhore
    Oceano
    Blood Incantation
    Unmerciful

Not a wishlist by any means, just a prediction.

Any thoughts?

7. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

There is no way Blood Incantation plays Summer Slaughter. I also think Goatwhore is more apt to do a headliner for their next US run. They've already done two support tours this year with Whitechapel and Amon Amarth so I don't see them doing a third.

8. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

My prediction is

The Black Dahlia Murder
    Born Of Osiris
    The Faceless
    Dying Fetus
    Oceano
    Rivers Of Nihil
    Jungle Rot
    Hour Of Penance
    Lorna Shore

9. ADayToFall

"woke up this morning..looked out the window.. and coulda sworn i saw ascendants in the aftermath of a chronic slaughter."

CLEARLY OCEANO AND SLAUGHTER TO PREVAIL

10. swboyd

Meh. Just what this tour needs is more deathcore.

11. AnataFan4Life

"The Aftermath" is a hint too. Could be either Origin or Despised Icon.

12. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Hoping it's Despised Icon since they haven't done a big US tour since reuniting/releasing a new album.. but I definitely wouldn't mind Origin either. Origin is insane live.

Either way, this tour better come to Tampa again.

13. Jon

Regular

New prediction:

The Black Dahlia Murder
    Deicide
    Dying Fetus
    The Faceless
    Cattle Decapitation
    Origin
    Oceano
    Slaughter to Prevail
    Rivers of Nihil
    Unmerciful

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'd be cool with that line up ^

15. swboyd

Given The Faceless's recent touring fiascoes, I'm not sure they'll be on this since Michael Keene can't seem to keep a lineup together at all.

16. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

It's a little ridiculous we're still waiting this long. By this time last year we already had the lineup (I can clearly remember discussing it with people at the TBDM show I went to last year).

17. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

It was released on the 12th or 13th last year. I only remember because I saw Alice Cooper the day they announced it.

18. AnataFan4Life

They need to announce this already. I'm running out of time to ask off at work :/

19. AnataFan4Life

On the poster promoting the new album by Dying Fetus, it flat out says they are playing Summer Slaughter this year

20. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Newest teasers point towarda Rings of Saturn, Betraying The Martyrs, and Lorna Shore.

21. Minusblue54

Regular

Finally caught up and found this thread. So far, lineup is cool not omg take my money now. Probably will end up going with friends though.

22. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Someone really just needs to leak a poster with the dates already. I need to know if I should even feel invested in this tour or give up on it coming through. Last year Portland got an off date with everyone except for Cannibal Corpse, Revocation, and Enterprise Earth (would be fine with an off date again this year honestly too).

23. ADayToFall

TOMORROW

All will be revealed..I think

Minusblue54 likes this.
  24. Minusblue54

Regular

This is taking forever. It better be this week at least. Summer only last so long and fall slaughter kinda would suck as a tour name. lol

25. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

However, Autumn Slaughter has a nice ring to it! ;)

Minusblue54 likes this.