Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41/Simple Plan- Blame Canada Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by pbueddi, May 4, 2022.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Sum 41 and Simple Plan each get 75 minutes on the U.S. tour. The Euro tour will be different because Sum 41 is the true headliner.

2. stonecoldnimrod

Trusted

i left after sum 41's set last night. i like simple plan, but i doubt they could follow that 41 performance.
    (i turn 41 this thursday).

3. pbueddi

Trusted

Bummer. They honestly put on a great show.

4. cronair

Is Simple Plan closing on all dates or do they switch off?

5. pbueddi

Trusted

They should be switching.

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Whoever is listed first on the ticketing site plays last.

Simple Plan & Sum 41 = Simple Plan
    Sum 41 & Simple Plan = Sum 41

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Odd that Sum 41’s setlist completely ignores anything later than 2007 but I guess that’s to keep the energy up.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

This was a super fun tour. Bummer that Sum 41 abandoned the whole point of the tour after two shows.

domotime2 and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  9. stonecoldnimrod

Trusted

agreed. main reason why i bought a ticket for both bands. they both abandoned the album playthroughs. otherwise, i honestly would have passed.

10. pbueddi

Trusted

Im the opposite. Glad i got to hear a bit of everything. Would have been less appealing for me otherwise.

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Sum 41 plays all of those "hits" songs on a normal tour anyway. It was billed as a special tour for an album they've never celebrated and they straight-up didn't deliver.

12. pbueddi

Trusted

Which I wasn’t totally thrilled about but i also wanted to see simple plan, who i had yet to. So it made it me that much more excited when they made the change.

stonecoldnimrod likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I heard Sum 41 play Summer and that was the only song I had never heard from them live from AKNF that I wanted to hear, so I was pretty happy all things considered, but the full album would've been very sick, even if out of order.

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

This was somehow my 2nd time seeing Sum 41 and I didn't mind this setlist since its been a long time since I had last seen them.

15. shatteredfx21

Follow your passion.

That was a sick show, I loved it I went to the tour date in NYC ! truly loved it a great performance all around.

pbueddi likes this.