Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 / Senses Fail / As It Is - Don't Call it a Sumback Tour Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Daniel182, Aug 5, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Doors at 630 and you thought the first band would play at 8? Idk man...you played it tight.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Finally getting around to looking at the setlist. I was hoping they'd play No Reason and Confusion and Frustration. I still think 6 new songs is a bit much but I am okay with only one SBM song. Excited to finally see them at a club show. Senses Fail and As It Is should be fun too!

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It looks like they've swapped Makes No Difference for No Reason.

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

They played both at my date.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Are any of the bands selling vinyl?

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So excited for tonight! I can't wait to see all three bands.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

As It Is 7:00-7:30
    Senses Fail 7:45-8:30
    Sum 41 9:00-10:30

9. kidinthebushes Oct 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Buddy busted out an air horn! Definitely never seen that before.

10. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

Man they better play makes no difference tonight. That's the song I'm really really hoping for

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I thought tonight was great. As It It was solid. I thought Buddy was pretty funny during Senses Fail's set. This was my first time seeing Sum 41 in a venue. The crowd was nuts the entire night even during the new songs. Definitely one of the more memorable shows I've been to this year.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  12. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

I had a ton of fun tonight but man they could have dropped the queen cover for MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Or any other pre chuck song really. But definitely should have been makes no difference :(

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I think it came down to Makes No Difference or No Reason. They have been playing the Queen cover all tour.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I went to this last night and it was so much fun. I've known who senses fail are for over 10 years but I never actually or into them except a couple of the hits, but I had so much fun during their set. I wasn't really expecting that. Sum 41 was unbelievable. I'm glad to see they're getting such a good reaction. Definitely one of the stronger reunions/comebacks I've seen. I was especially surprised how receptive people were for the new stuff. There wasn't the typical pull in energy. I also have to say Fake Your Own Death feels like a classic sum song to me already. When it was playing I forgot it was a new song.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And I have to say I was very impressed with Buddy's mic swinging skills and his dance moves!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  16. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Buddy has so much control over those swings. He makes Patty's actually pretty good mic swings look amatuerish in comparison.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's what I thought too! It almost seemed like he was trying to one up Patty.

18. Darth Annihilus

Regular

The more room he has at the venue the flashier Buddy gets. At Warped he had a ton of room to work with.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Our guitarist Zack Roach, who is recently taken a leave of absence in order to raise his family has started an amazing project in the Wichita, KS area.

Due to lack of funding for music and arts programs in public schools, the Wichita school system is no longer able to as many music programs as it once did. Zack is taking it upon himself to teach children in the Wichita area music for free. In order to provide this valuable service to so many he is trying to raise money to support himself via Patreon.

If you feel so inclined check out his Pateron page for more information. We wish him the best of luck!

Davjs likes this.
  20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

thanks to all the skumfuks who came to the sold out 'Don't Call It A Sum-Back Tour!' can't wait to see you again next year! now it's on to South America!!!

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

Did every date really sell out?