Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 / Senses Fail / As It Is - Don't Call it a Sumback Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Daniel182, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

that's the only thing holding me back from going to see them. i've seen Sum 41 in festivals and i've seen Sum 41 co-headline/open... they do NOT play a lot of songs and Derryck wastes a SHIT TON OF FUCKING TIME WITH CROWD BANTER. He does the "everyone on the left side say woah...now the right"...he does thatt SOOO many fucking times.

and as you notice there's almost no deep cuts to be seen and it's just....not as much fun as it should be.

Davjs likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

As great as they are live, this is no lie. I don't think they will ever be a deep cut kind of band and will always play the same type of set.

4. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Some of the Euro fests I've seen are longer than that. Also it has to be longer/different since War isn't on there. They probably just grabbed a festival setlist and signed it as a promo for the package.

Daniel182 likes this.
  5. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Not enough "No Reason".

Davjs and kidinthebushes like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

Any show without playing Jessica Kills is a missed opportunity

7. domotime2

im not even asking for a ton of deep cuts or anything really that obscure....can i get 'all she's got' or 'summer' ? im looking at setlist.fm and they've NEVER PLAYED SUMMER!?! haha that's the kinda shit i'm talking about.

meanwhile you have a band like new found glory who've played basically their entire discogrophy up and down throughout their career

popdisaster00 likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, for a band that could pack in, like, 9 songs at Warped Tour, I don't see why they can't do about 20 songs in a headliner. Especially when it's a three band bill.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  9. AndrewRnR

^^ They've played Summer many of times. I think someone mentioned they played it this year at Warped for some shows. But yeah, would love if that was a staple in the set along with "Makes No Difference".

10. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I know they played Summer a lot back in the day when the album was first released. I don't know about these days, but I thought I remember somebody saying they played it once or twice at Warped this year.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

12. domotime2

well hopefully they bring those kind of tracks back.... their songs are so short there's no reason they shouldn't be able to whip out an 18 track setlist headlining

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

On their European tour in February they played 21 songs. I'm assuming something similar on this tour.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

As It Is just announced that their new album is coming out January 20th. Hopefully we get a new song before this tour.

15. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

We did, voila!

kidinthebushes likes this.
  16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Potential headline set list?
    [​IMG]

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

18. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

God, I wish Senses Fail would play more full headliner dates. That set is unreal.

19. Davjs

Trusted

Too good to be true. They aren't ignoring The Fire or Life is a Waiting Room, so I don't buy it. :tear:

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That cannot be real

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Looks like the Chicago show is sold out.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Still bummed there's no Ohio date of this. I guess I got lucky every other Fall tour besides this and Yellowcard are coming to Cleveland though. No way I could travel to both either

23. Didn't Senses Fail make a big deal about dropping 187 a while back?

24. Davjs

Trusted

They caved. Shame because they have probably 40 better songs.

natefoundglory likes this.
  25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Setlists for any of the Senses Fail headlining shows?