Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 - Order In Decline (July 19, 2019) Album • Page 22

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Apr 22, 2019.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I read this earlier today - a sad/great read.

Super happy Deryck is doing so well these days.

JamesMichael and pbueddi like this.
  2. ryhhno

It makes me so happy that Deryck is doing well. They've been one of my favorites since I was a kid and seeing him reunite with Dave and everything they've done over the past five years or however long it's been has been amazing to watch.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

5 years ago I saw Deryck and Frank perform one of their small shows right before Sum 41 had their comeback. I parked on the street and this all black Dodge Challenger pulled up right behind me. It was Deryck! I got out first and then Deryck got out. We made eye contact and I introduced myself and said I was there for the show. He was such a cool guy. We walked to the venue together and I was able to tell him how happy I was for him to be back playing and that he was looking great. Super appreciative guy.

The show ruled. I was front row center and he screamed in my face the whole time.

4. tomtom94

Trusted

I remember when Sum 41 were washed up, they bailed on several tours because of Deryck's back pain, and then obviously Deryck got hospitalised. It is so, so great that not only is Deryck okay but that they are back and better than ever, because honestly there was a point when I didn't think that would ever happen.

Daniel182 and pbueddi like this.
  5. tomtom94

Trusted

This is really good, IMO, did not expect this out of n,n

6. Ellamamama

This is your life, are you who you want to be?

Poor guy, he's had quite the life experiences. Beautiful song.

pbueddi likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

What's his life experiences? Don't know a whole lot about him

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Colby Searcy

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Deryck confirms on here that they've finished recording their new album. It's a double album called Heaven & Hell, half being pop punk and half being the heavier sound.

DimeStoreSaint and pbueddi like this.
  11. pbueddi

Trusted

guarantee it wont come out until 2024, knowing the pace they seem to move at lol.

Paulms85 likes this.
  12. tomtom94

Trusted

Alright see you for next year's post about Heaven & Hell being recorded and released soon

Brent and pbueddi like this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Damn, I’m kind of surprised by this. What a bummer.

At least they’re gonna release the record and do one final tour too.

ScubaSteve182 likes this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Wow, gutted

16. Colby Searcy

Wonder if Jocz will make any appearances

333 GANG and dzyjay like this.
  17. Gonna have to make an effort to see them one last time. They were my first show

18. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Great that they're doing one final (double) album and a goodbye tour. Nearly 30 years is a helluva run considering what they've been through as a band/individually.

Colby Searcy, Crisp X and 333 GANG like this.
  19. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t know if there’s any bad blood there or anything, but if there isn’t, I’d really love that

20. pbueddi

Trusted

I dont think he and deryck speak.

21. 333 GANG

ACAB

well fuck

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Glad to hear they will be finalizing a double album and final tour to say goodbye.

But always gutted to hear, damn.

JBoch likes this.
  23. tomtom94

Trusted

My understanding is not bad blood, just Steve is kinda happy where he is. I'd be surprised if he doesn't make any appearances at all I must say.

Colby Searcy and 333 GANG like this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

A bummer indeed, but at the same time not that big of a bummer. If disbanding is what's best for them, they all deserve it. Going out with a final double-album and a tour is just an extra cherry on top for the fans

25. Yo what the fuck??? Can't remember the last time a band disbanding was such a shock to me

Colby Searcy likes this.