Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 - Order In Decline (July 19, 2019) Album • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Apr 22, 2019.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

So incredibly excited for my show. It'll be my fourth time seeing them but only second headlining, once was at Warped a couple years ago and once was when they opened for fucking Pierce the Veil for some reason a couple years back (I left after their set lol)

2. pbueddi

Trusted

Sadly, Im not sure Ill be able to make any of the shows. They just don't work out with my schedule. Was really hoping for a Saturday date close by. Hopefully they do another U.S. run next year, although it will probably be international shows. At least I get to see New Found Glory again in November.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. Wild that they've never played Open Your Eyes and I'm Not The One until this tour. Two of their best songs

4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Fucking love I'm Not The One. My personal favorite riff from their discography

5. Tomozaurus

Regular

Its incredibly fun to play

6. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

very much trying to go to the show in LA tomorrow. if anyone has extra tickets give me a shout.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Saw them tonight. It's the fourth time I've seen them and this was easily the best, absolutely killer setlist and this is also the best Deryck has ever sounded, I was genuinely impressed by his voice for the first time tonight. So, so cool how they've bounced back so well

8. pbueddi

Trusted

Awesome to hear. Im a little jealous. It just isn't gonna work out to see them on this tour. Hopefully they do more dates in 2020. At least I got New Found Glory in less than 2 weeks!

tdlyon likes this.
  9. chelsealouanne

Regular

I think they will still be doing their usual summer festivals-- one for 2020 is already announced in the UK at Slam Dunk Festival.

pbueddi likes this.
  10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

pbueddi likes this.
  11. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

The OID songs sound so damn good live

12. pbueddi

Trusted

Such a good album. I hope they do some more US tour dates in 2020. Wasn't able to see this most recent tour.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  13. BTDandFeelingThis

I hope so too and that they play more from it. When I saw them they only played 3 songs from OID and that’s criminal

pbueddi likes this.
  14. pbueddi

Trusted

I thought they were supposed to be playing a heavy mixture of Chuck and OID? But yeah that stinks. There are a lot of those songs I'd love to see live.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

They did that for the Canadian side of the tour. But state side we got about 3-4 songs from each album.

they did open with Turning Away which should really be a set opening staple from now on

pbueddi likes this.
  16. pbueddi

Trusted

Man I love that song!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm so happy how much I liked this album. I couldn't get into 13 Voices at ALL outside of one or two songs so I was worried that I was kind of over this band but they brought me right back with this one

18. BTDandFeelingThis

Anyone else find this album really fitting and fucking cathartic right now lately

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

been listening to it the last few days.

The Black Parade likes this.
  20. BTDandFeelingThis

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  21. pbueddi

Trusted

I should give my vinyl a spin tomorrow.

The Black Parade likes this.
  22. It has recently come to my attention how much I’ve taken this band’s angry political messages for granted in the last few years. It’s wild how these Infected and Chuck songs are more relevant now than they’ve maybe ever been. They really had a way of tapping into rage and desperation in a way that I’ve increasingly overlooked as my music taste has deviated from their brand since those days. But they’re getting a ton of spins from me this week, and now I’m feeling inspired to give this one another shot since I definitely gave it a hand wave when it released

23. pbueddi

Trusted

Glad to hear it. Album is really good.

24. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Order in decline is IMO one of their best albums. When I was younger I discounted them because of how popular they are but goddamn do they know how to write a song.

trevorshmevor, JBoch and pbueddi like this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious