Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 - Order In Decline (July 19, 2019) Album • Page 20

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Apr 22, 2019.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

That makes sense in a way, but why count all the streams as an album then?

2. chelsealouanne

Regular

My favourite part is the ending; Deryck did indeed get his first guitar for his birthday from his uncle!

Davjs and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I mean I’m not saying what they do makes sense either, just that only counting actual sales also isn’t the solution

pbueddi likes this.
  4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn tickets for my show are over $51 after fees.
    Gonna have to think about this one for a minute.

pbueddi likes this.
  5. All the charts:

Sum 41 is celebrating the charting success of Order In Decline, their most recent release via Hopeless Records. Locking in the #2 spots on both the Current Rock and Hard Music Album Charts, #3 on both the Alternative and Record Label Independent Charts, as well as #8 on the Top Current Albums chart, this album has solidified that Sum 41 is here to stay. Worldwide, the success continued with a #2 spot on Canada's Top 200 and Top Current Albums, #2 on the UK Rock & Metal Charts, #9 and #17 on Germany and France's Top Album charts, respectively.

manoverboard365 and pbueddi like this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Fun fact: Germany's album chart is based on the amount of money made in total, which is why German rappers (German rap being by far the most dominant genre in the country currently) sell boxes that include CDs and some silly merchandise for like 60€ to teenagers en masse.

7. pbueddi

Trusted

That info seems pretty successful to me.

8. pbueddi

Trusted

I had to jab a bit with a friend of mine who is a big radiohead fan, and how thom yorke just barely beat them on the charts.

9. chelsealouanne

Regular

We (Canada) love a good hometown band!

333 GANG and pbueddi like this.
  10. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I honestly think that little guitar part at the very end of the bridge in Never There is one of the best things they've done in ages. (But I also feel that way about the rest of this album.)

AlwaysEvolving21 and pbueddi like this.
  11. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Jeez rhe tour they're doing with Offspring and Dinosaur Pile Up is actually coming very close to me. I am so stoked to go to that!!! I like all of these bands. I hope my friends don't flake

pbueddi likes this.
  12. chelsealouanne

Regular

Which show are you going to? I'll be at the St. Catharines show!

13. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

The Halifax one!! I'm from NS haha

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So is it safe to assume they're playing Chuck in full on this upcoming tour?

15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yeah, I believe Deryck pretty directly said it in the Alt Press interview. Order in Decline in full as well.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh damn! Yeah I should definitely hit this up then lol

I wonder how many extra songs then.. maybe just Fat Lip, In Too Deep, Hell Song, Still Waiting? Maybe Walking Disaster and Fake My Own Death

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. Tomozaurus

Regular

Damn if only they'd come here. I'd be very satisfyed with a set of just Chuck and Order in Decline. Throw in Still Waiting and maybe Fat Lip and you're good to go.

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Both of those albums are only like an hour total combined, and he said in his Instagram post that they're probably playing over two hours on this tour so I'm pretty stoked

JaytotheGee and pbueddi like this.
  19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This tour is going straight up rip. Chuck is one of my all time favorite albums.

My wife and I have this tradition where we watch One Tree Hill in the fall and in an episode we watched yesterday “No Reason” played during a pillow fight scene lol.

20. chelsealouanne

Regular

Great tradition - OTH is one of my favourite shows, and Sum 41 are one of my favourite bands, so I was very excited when I watched that episode for the first time!

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Just saw the setlist from last night and am really bummed I ended up not making the trip now

22. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

It was incredible. Loudest show I’ve ever been at, really regretted not bringing ear plugs. First time going to the Roxian. Rad little venue.

Attached Files:

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

:(

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  24. chelsealouanne

Regular

I thought they were doing Order in Decline in full, too? Looking at the setlist, it seems it's missing some.

25. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Should have went! It was my first Sum show and I absolutely loved every minute of it

JaytotheGee likes this.