Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 - Order In Decline (July 19, 2019) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Apr 22, 2019.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

SBM is their third best album after Chuck and UH imo.

I really, really couldn't get into 13 Voices outside of Fake Your Death and Goddamn I'm Dead but this new song is GREAT. Hoping I can love another Sum 41 album

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Davjs, kyle and Kuri44 like this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Pre-Orders:

Sum 41

Those T-shirts are sick!

skurt likes this.
  4. Jackbo487

Regular

13 Voices was pretty disappointing in the sense that Dave was back but it was still ... well, there were strings and some songs definitely felt like it was 'trying too hard,' whereas this new one is more promising...hoping there's a ton of punk/metal energy on the record.

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

That splatter variant is pretty cool but I don't even want a patch and the cheapest shipping is $12?? Might have to pass.

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yup. I passed. Hopefully those shirts are sold separately at some point.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I plan on seeing them if they do a headlining show here in San Francisco for the record - I will just get the record then. I would assume they will be selling the shirts on tour? Hopefully!

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

New song is pretty cool, not quite blown away but it's still cool

9. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Thanks to whoever fixed the date in the thread title. When I first posted it the date hadn't been confirmed yet, but I couldn't edit it myself once it was officially announced.

10. broken22

(:

Only 36 minutes long ? That kind of stinks.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

you are aware that their best albums are all 37 minutes or shorter, right?

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Lol wut

13. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Pumped for the record.

14. Dig the first song, always excited for new Sum. (I really liked the last one too.)

Drew if you get an advance lmk buddy.

15. pbueddi

Trusted

Ill just wait for amazon to put up the vinyl so I get free prime shipping. It might just be plain black but I don't really care. $12 is ridiculous for shipping.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  16. broken22

(:

I'm aware, but it'd still be nice to get something a little bit longer once in a while.

17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Man, I really want those t-shirts haha

18. broken22

(:

Those shirts are sick.

19. pbueddi

Trusted

I'm a fan of both the poppier and heavier side of the band. So I'm good with whatever they put out. However, I love Underclass Hero, and would have liked something a little closer to that this time around. I'm sure I'll like the new album regardless though.

Davjs and danielm123 like this.
  20. broken22

(:

It's amazing the difference Dave makes on the band's sound.

bd007h likes this.
  21. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

This new song rips. This new song fucks. This new song slaps. This new song rips fucks and slaps

Kuri44, Davjs and skurt like this.
  22. [​IMG]

23. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

I love Tom Thacker, but now that Dave's back I almost want him to return to Gob full time because I dig them pretty much just as much as Sum 41 and he's kinda just pushed Gob to the backburner in the past 10 years :-/

smoke4thecaper likes this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Is it known if Deryck produced this album too? I thought he did a great job with UH and SBM on the production but then somehow 13 Voices was a nosedive

New song sounds great though

skurt likes this.
  25. Muertos Vivos is such a good album, and a strangely good companion piece to Chuck stylistically. I'm not sure I remember how the newest one was like.

bd007h and smoke4thecaper like this.