Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 Does this Look Infected 15 anniversary tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 13, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN Apr 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2018)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The price is what's stupid. $75 is extortion for something that literally takes them 15 minutes every night, or maybe an hour or two before tour. The record itself is worth $25, and them signing it shouldn't make it triple what you'd normally charge for it. $40-50 MAX is sort of reasonable, I guess, $75 is just obnoxious and price gouging your fans.

2. meggers

Trusted

Seaway setlist:

Best Mistake
    Something Wonderful
    Scatter
    Apartment
    Slam
    Shy Guys
    London
    Neurotic
    Airhead
    Car Seat Magazine
    Get Free
    Lula on the Beach

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  3. ALT/MSC/FAN

Yay! I was hoping they'd start playing Neurotic soon!

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  4. lindsaylove081

Regular

Can't wait to see SEAWAY !!

meggers likes this.
  5. meggers

Trusted

The Dallas show is part of the $20 live nation deal.

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This is pretty much why I have issue with it. Like the whole point of buying VIP for shows when I do is to meet the band and have them sign my CDs or Shirts. When Neck Deep didn't do that I was pretty bummed.

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

For the love of god, ditch "Airhead" forever please.

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This is honestly kinda meh

Ideal set would be

Slam
    Something Wonderful
    Best Mistake
    Deferral
    Shy Guys
    London
    Car Seat Magazine
    40 Over
    Trick (So Sweet)
    Sabrina
    Alberta
    Lula On The Beach

kman22 likes this.
  9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nah that set is pretty perfect

10. broken22

(:

Honestly I know people that would pay 75 for it. I know a lot of collectors that would pay for this in a heartbeat.

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

People online said that at the first date, the record was only $50 and they bumped the price up the next day, which I think is even more shitty.

Also, a few people asked if they have the record unsigned, and they replied with “we had them for $20 but sold them all on the first day so this is the only option”, which sounds like straight bullshit to me.

ALT/MSC/FAN and JaytotheGee like this.
  12. broken22

(:

I understand why people are upset, but in all honesty you can find the album on the internet. I believe SRC has it and released it.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

I think the press is only /525, so if they signed them all and have only 25 a night, that'd make sense, I guess, but STILL.

14. TDenverFan

Regular

Stubborn Love is the best Seaway song, I wish they'd play it

kman22 and lindsaylove081 like this.
  15. meggers

Trusted

Went tonight and was surprised the crowd was as small as it was. It’s a 4K cap and there was maybe 1,500 or so. The signed vinyl was $60 tonight so maybe they lowered the price. Seaway was great as always and I had never seen Sum 41 before though and really enjoyed them.

16. bkaeser93

Trusted

Really wish I had more friends into shows/had a car really trying to make it to the Orlando show tonight. I’m even offering to buy a friends/and put gas in their tank and they are still debating it.

17. chelsealouanne

Regular

There's nothing wrong going alone if you must! How far is it from you? What about public transit? That's how I almost always get to every show I attend. Hope you make it!

GEM37 likes this.
  18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Looks like it was yesterday.

19. chelsealouanne

Regular

Well, for future reference, then. Thanks for the heads up. Hope they made it out.

20. bkaeser93

Trusted

It was like an hour and a half away from me. Sadly I didn’t make it. I don’t mind going to shows alone at all. And Tampa/Orlando public transit systems sucks. We really need a better system.

21. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Vinyl was $60 last night. My friend asked the merch guy about the prices and he said that Deryck saw that people were bitching about the $100 price so he told them to lower it.

chelsealouanne likes this.
  22. ALT/MSC/FAN

I looked at the setlist for this tour, and I'm kind of bummed they haven't been playing In Too Deep every night. I figured that'd be a staple by this point.

23. lindsaylove081

Regular

I've been wondering about that too !

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  24. btr

Trusted Supporter

This is messed up!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  25. chelsealouanne

Regular

Yes, but they can keep Queen's "We Will Rock You", that's been taking up room for an extra Sum 41 song since 2012.

That's unfortunate! Well, 2019 they have big plans, so hopefully you catch them then.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.