Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 Does this Look Infected 15 anniversary tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 13, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I don't know, some bands are easier than others to figure out. This one's a little more difficult. I mean the last time they headlined in Chicago they sold out the House of Blues, and pretty far in advance if I remember right. But that was also their first tour back, so it might have drawn out more people.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The support for the date before it was taken down was Seaway and Super Whatevr.

3. SPine

Trusted

I missed the 10 year of this because of college. I wish this one would have hit Cleveland or Columbus. Sum 41 is one of those bands that have lasting appeal because of how big their music was during that time period not how big they are now. I still jam to them every now and then

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

Totally fine with sitting through any of their album tours as long as it means they'll play Fat Lip and In Too Deep during the encore.

The Crofoot is a great venue for this too - probably the smallest venue I've ever seen Sum 41 play. I thought they'd come to The Fillmore or Royal Oak for sure.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe Crofoot.

Seaway opening definitely is a good persuasion

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I've missed Sum 41 every damn time they've headlined Chicago, and DTLI? is great so yeah I can't pass on this.

7. young&menace

Super Whatevr seems so odd to be on this bill. They sound way too mellow to be opening for Sum 41. I'm catching them on the Movements tour so we'll see how they are live. Super pumped for Seaway, they're gaining so much exposure lately its great

8. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Chicago already sold out, so I guess I'll just keep not seeing them headline?

9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

All the GA tickets in Minneapolis already sold out, jesus

10. TDenverFan

Regular

Seaway was officially announced. Wonder if there's gonna be another opener, or if it's just a 2 band bill.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

Super Whatevr was initially on the first poster until it got taken down.

12. lindsaylove081

Regular

SEAWAY SEAWAY SEAWAY

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  13. Oh shit I didn’t see that happening

14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

So this is selling super well? Wow well good for them. Hope they come out with a new album this year.

15. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Is anyone going to Shamrock fest in two weeks?

16. meggers

Trusted

Has any other support besides Seaway been officially confirmed?

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

Last date of the Movements tour that Super Whatevr is opening is on Saturday. They'll probably get officially added on Monday.

meggers likes this.
  18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Super Whatevr is officially announced.

meggers likes this.
  19. meggers

Trusted

If anyone is going before next Friday and could get a Seaway setlist, I’d appreciate it!

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Lol

[​IMG]

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I've seen too many bands do this lately. It's getting annoying.

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It makes more sense to just do VIP and bring records to get signed at that point.

When I saw Third Eye Blind in 2014, they had copies of Ursa Major already signed for $20. That's the way to do it.

Jonny Sniper and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  23. chelsealouanne Apr 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2018)
    chelsealouanne

Regular

I don't see what's wrong with this, especially if VIP was sold out at the date, too. Lots of people go to merch first, especially if there was an announcement about signed stuff up for grabs.

Also, that tank top design has been used as a design since 2010. I wish they would have more of a selection, but don't see this changing in time for their festival shows this summer.

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I don't understand why you'd want an autograph you didn't obtain yourself, but to each their own...

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  25. chelsealouanne

Regular

I feel the same, but also that DTLI vinyl is a special release for this tour. So the signatures are a bonus to those who already have the Sums.