Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Suits (USA) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by David87, Aug 17, 2016.

1. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I'm going to end up wanting to stab him if that happens.

I don't think they'd be able to write her back in without damaging the development they've done for all three of them. I'm thinking they'll keep the PSL name simply because of all of the turnover, and as an homage to Jessica. She sold her soul for the firm and she deserves to keep her name up. I think Harvey and Louis feel that way as well.

2. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

That's true. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Also, I know this is a TV show and not real life but could Mike possibly go through law school and become an actual lawyer or is he automatically disqualified from now on?

3. lish

From what Cahill said in the visitation room, it sounds like Mike wrote the deal to say that he would never practice law again or the deal would be null and void. Being a consultant wouldn't invalidate that, but acting as a lawyer again would.

4. Behind the Barricade

That makes sense. That final scene with Donna and Harvey suggest the flame might be re-kindled!

5. lish

Ugh. I mean, probably, but ugh. I've heard that they put that on the back burner for 6A and they're bringing it forward 6B.

6. lish

Been doing some further contemplation.

Season 7 could tie everything up in a nice bow. Could be the last season. I actually see that being the case. Mike continuing to be Harvey's right hand man, Harvey being managing partner with Donna actually holding things together (as usual), Louis realizing that he is finally happy.

Drama llama then happy ending. We'll see, though.

7. Behind the Barricade

Not a bad theory. They've done every story line imaginable. I think Season 7 will be Robert Zayn trying to pounce on a "weak" firm. He still feels jaded that Jessica turned his offer down and is still pissed over Rachel and Mike. The end scene should be Robert handing over his daughter to Mike at the altar after Mike defeated him (in whatever the case may be).

lish likes this.
  8. lish

Could totally see that happening.

Honestly, I still see Rachel getting hit with the fallout of Mike's time in prison and her having to choose between him and being a lawyer. Idk. I think this is something they need to deal with, especially since there has been no follow up from that meeting with the dean at Columbia.

9. turtledude9

Regular

I loved this season. Yeah the prison storyline was totally unrealistic but the entire show is like that anyway. I've heard that to anyone who has a good knowledge of the law, the entire show is nonsensical. That's its charm though I think.

It was nice this season to spend a good amount of time away from offices, and although Louis' love storyline was entirely dumb it suits his character. He's hilarious.

I enjoyed his storyline with the traders that started sharing the office, and I hope that main guy reappears at some point.

Sure is gonna be weird without Jessica, but it does seem like we're coming to a series end now. Everyone is beginning to get to where they have always wanted to be.

lish likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

starting to rewatch this series for the second time as the gf hasn't seen it. love this show.

lish likes this.
  11. lish

Get her on the Mike/Harvey train.

Down with Rachel.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This season (both parts) was all over the place, but man that season finale was great. I tend to cool on this show all the time, but the last scene got me jacked up for the future.

13. dash64

This is my design

The show only needs one or two more seasons.

14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I've watched the first few episodes of season 7 and it's been interesting enough so far.

15. lish

About to watch the latest episode now.

I really liked last week's depth. I don't like Harvey with <redacted> but I like the progress he's made.

16. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I wish this was the last season.

Also, is Luis' therapist going to die? I keep getting a weird feeling when he calls him and he doesn't answer.

17. Behind the Barricade

Just caught up this season. It's interesting so far but the one thing that's bothering me is the censoring of that 4 letter F word. USA can air the uncensored word and I know they don't probably due to advertisers but hell, it would make the show feel a little more real. It's way better than in an earlier season, someone uttered the phrase "what the shit is going on". It reminds me of this:

David87 likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So, finally decided to finish this show after dropping off around season 6. I re-watched season 6 because I remembered very little, and now I'm halfway through 7. Still an enjoyable entertaining show. I miss the USA Network shows with all their pop culture references lol

19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I don't even remember where I left off, but it's probably around season 5 or 6.

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Jdfleming89

RIP ETID Supporter

been watching this for the first time. At the end of season 3. Love the harvey/mike dynamic.

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

A girl i'm seeing got me to check this out and WOW I love it, watched 5 eps right away, I'm surprised this thread is this inactive!!!

23. Jdfleming89

RIP ETID Supporter

it has its moments, but it gets stale after awhile. Same thing over and over again. I'm at the end, about 3 episodes left. The best thing about this show is the characters.

Brent likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah i'm not expecting top notch stuff, it's the perfect level of storyline for me to enjoy while playing video games.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah the characters and their interactions with each other are the best parts of the show for sure