Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Suicide Squad (David Ayer, 2016) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Depending on the writer Harley runs the gamut of sexuality. She's been said to be bisexual for a while and it's even in continuity now, she wasn't always AS sexual as you see here or even in the Arkham games but she's always kinda been about sex appeal. @Henry is also a big fan and maybe he can shed more light than myself.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

@drstrong It's always been a thing, but never very 'in your face' until recently. She's always been a flirtatious character, so it's not out of the question that they would use her in that way. Joker has always been #1 in her mind, but she always branches off with other relationships. In the more recent SS stuff, she realizes how bad Joker is after he tries to kill her again and takes off with Deadshot. They've established that she and Poison Ivy have been in a relationship as cannon.

There is a Valentines Day issue where she falls in love with Batman and becomes Robin that I actually loved a lot. Odd to admit that since I hate Conner's run. lol.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I guess I hadn't noticed it in the original photos of Deadshot, but he's carved I am the light on his rifle. Was he ever religious in the comics? Or used that ideology in his killing?

4. drstrong

I'm Back.

I love how she realized Joker was bad after he tried to kill her...again.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I mean, she copes in very weird ways.

[​IMG]

6. Dog with a Blog

Yo so does anyone know when the hell this takes place????

7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Something else that's confirmed from the trailer is The Joker is the one who puts Common's character up to whatever he's doing. His reflection is clearly seen in the mirror behind him when the joker is sitting down talking in the gold lit room.

8. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

The bulk of the story is after Batman v Superman. I would guess some of the Joker/Harley stuff is pre-BvS though.

9. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Bleh. Auto-correct sucks.

airik625 likes this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Aaron Mook and younglikeme like this.
  11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

They've been talking about that for like 6 months now.

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I hadn't heard about the condoms and anal beads.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Same, also sticky playboy magazines.

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

That's pretty disgusting and vile if true. I would probably get a lawyer.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Wondering if the therapist came back for the reshoots.

airik625 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  16. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Uggghhhhhhhhhh Jared Leto doing everything in his power to keep me away from the theater for this

17. They are playing up this "omg Leto went nuts" angle like the most blatant marketing move of all time.

Aaron Mook and Colby Searcy like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I wish Jared Leto wasn't so talented so I could just straight up dislike him

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I hope it's just marketing, if that shit was true then ughhh

20. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Yeah at this point I'm not sure I'm willing to see this in theaters and give the movie my money. If sending people used condoms was brushed off as "method acting" I'm not willing to give any financial and/or concrete support

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  21. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Hilarious.

22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

While it's more vile, it's about on par with how obnoxious Daniel Day-Lewis must be like during his shoots.

23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Daniel Day Lewis is the man.

ChaseTx likes this.
  24. younglikeme

ii // YLM

No more than they did for Heath though as I remember... if you're making a movie with the Joker in it & you don't play up that angle, you're a fool, don't ya think?

25. Some articles are saying Leto might be drawing from Endgame. Has anyone read that? Thoughts?