Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Suicide Squad (David Ayer, 2016) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Suicide Squad is an upcoming American superhero film based on the DC Comics antihero team of the same name. It is intended to be the third installment in the DC Extended Universe. The film is written and directed by David Ayer and stars an ensemble cast featuring Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Cara Delevingne, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Karen Fukuhara, Jay Hernandez, Adam Beach, and Viola Davis.

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Thoughts on the new trailer??

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Just noticed between posting on AP.net and this forum, I love that the video is embedded widescreen, verses the square box on the other.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. I am cautiously optimistic. I'm not sold on the character design for Joker yet. But I think Harley looks fantastic.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I think Margot is going to kill it as Harley. Probably one of the reasons I'm pretty excited about this. Not sure if you've seen the new Wonder Woman footage yet, but I'm pretty impressed with her costume and how they're going to portray her, even with just what little footage they've shown.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Already in talks for a sequel.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

10. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Still can't get excited for Jared Leto as the Joker. Still concerned about how they're going to portray Harley Quinn and her backstory. Still probably gonna see this as soon as its out.

11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Probably my most anticipated DC film besides Wonder Woman right now (though I'm intrigued by Aquaman). Should be a generally good time.

12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Very excited about Wonder Woman. The look of that film, just from the small previews, looks pretty incredible.

13. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

[​IMG]

So ridiculously cool.

iplaydrums and Eric Wilson like this.
  14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Love the way this looks. Going to be so good.

15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Has anybody seen the tattoo designs they released for Margot Robbie's Harley Tattoo Parlor during SXSW? All of them look so so cool, would totally get them all!

16. phaynes1

Regular

Was hoping for an extended trailer

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

18. phaynes1

Regular

Was there anything new in that? Pretty sure we've seen all of it before.

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Just saw this. I didn't think we had seen that much of the Joker?

20. phaynes1

Regular

Maybe not. It all seemed pretty familiar but I could be wrong

21. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I didn't think the part where he's laying in the knives or diving off the balcony

22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I had seen the knives part but not the balcony scene or the scene where Harley's hair wasn't in pigtails.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  23. airik625 Mar 29, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 30, 2016)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Oh man that new trailer is seriously great.

Also, I had no clue that Conway from House ofCards is playing Rick Flag. I heard his voice and knew it was him right away.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I really hope we don't get too much more. Part of what I disliked so much about BVS was that there was nothing the film gave us that we didn't see in the trailers.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I liked BvS way more than I thought I would so I'm really optimistic now

ChaseTx likes this.