Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Such Gold Signs With Mutant League; Releases New Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Such Gold has signed with Mutant League Records. Today they’ve shared the new song “Talk Loud” to all streaming platforms. This marks the band’s first new music since 2017. “Talk Loud” was produced by Such Gold’s bassist Jon Markson at The Animal Farm (The Story So Far, Drug Church). The single is accompanied by a high-energy music video produced by Alex Zarek.

Tour Dates

6/14/24 Amityville NY at Amityville Music Hall
    6/15/24 Asbury Park NJ at Asbury Lanes
    6/16/24 Albany NY at Empire Underground
    6/18/24 Buffalo NY at Rec Room
    6/20/24 Lakewood OH at Mahall’s
    6/21/24 Pontiac MI at Pike Room
    6/22/24 Chicago IL at Bottom Lounge
    6/24/24 Pittsburgh PA at Preserving Underground
    6/26/24 Baltimore MD at Ottobar
    6/27/24 Philadelphia PA at The Foundry Room
    6/28/24 Allston MA at Brighton Music Hall
    6/29/24 Brooklyn NY at Music Hall of Williamsburg
    This post is provided by our weekly sponsor. More information about sponsored posts and advertising on this website can be found here.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos and other embedded content.

2. adelaide21

love these guys - so happy they’re still making music

slickdtc likes this.
  3. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

i approve of this sponsored post

slickdtc likes this.
  4. Gigantor

I'll turn this god damn bus around.

Saw them last night and it was killer! So happy they're still around. They played a few new songs and I'm excited to hear whats next for them!

5. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

Also stoked they're back

6. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Always felt like SG should have been bigger.

7. These guys rule

adelaide21 likes this.
  8. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

Did they have a beefy set?

9. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

paved the way so other hardcore punk bands could run, but they were definitely one of the better ones. but my memory remembers their pre full length EPs having more hype than their two razor & tie full lengths did even though they are both incredible in my eyes.

10. Hill I’m willing to die on is that Misadventures is one of the best albums to come out of our punk / hardcore scene and it’s criminally underrated

WadeCastle likes this.
  11. Gigantor

I'll turn this god damn bus around.

Yeah they had a good 40 min set or so. The bass player also played with IATA for their full set too.