Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Suburbicon (George Clooney, October 27,2017) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 25, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

‘Suburbicon’ is a peaceful, idyllic suburban community with affordable homes and manicured lawns… the perfect place to raise a family, and in the summer of 1959, the Lodge family is doing just that. But the tranquil surface masks a disturbing reality, as husband and father Gardner Lodge (Matt Damon) must navigate the town’s dark underbelly of betrayal, deceit, and violence. This is a tale of very flawed people making very bad choices.”
    also starring Oscar Isaac, Julianne Moore and Josh Brolin

Adapted by George Clooney from an unreleased screenplay from the Coen Brothers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trailer coming later this week

love that all the actors also worked with the Coen Brothers

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  2. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

you had me at Coen screenplay

3. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Monuments Men is one of the worst things I've seen but I'm intrigued by Coen script + Julianne Moore.

4. I'm very interested.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

7. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

It's been awhile since the last decent movie George Clooney directed but I won't miss a Coen script.

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

That trailer totally hooked me

9. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

This is getting eviscerated out of TIFF. Not surprised though, trailer was terrible and Clooney's last film was dreadful.

10. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Suburbicon

Can't wait to see a thinkpiece on how the negative criticism surrounding the film is the fault of RT

11. I'm interested in it.