Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stream My American Heart’s 10-Year Anniversary Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tvck

Trusted

:heart:3333333

Wow they still sound good.

3. Show was soooo good. Worth noting that they skipped The Innocent Letter and didn't acknowledge it at all haha.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. ARo24 Oct 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 23, 2017)
    ARo24

Regular

Oh man I’ll have to check this out.

Edit: I wish they woulda toured for this. That looked liked so much fun. Brings back some memories.

Matt504 likes this.
  5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

lol I wonder why..

6. Yeah, I'm not really into meeting band members or anything but I did consider staying after the show to ask. It happens to be my least favorite on the record anyway so I didn't really mind.

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I actually really enjoy that song but not a huge loss. Maybe they will answer why on FB or something idk.

8. Jared Luttrell

Regular

I'd do anything for a new album, I'm not sure if they're legally stuck in regards to that or just aren't able / wanting to fit it into their lives now.

Matt504 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Pretty sure they are free of the nightmare of a situation they were stuck in with Warcon (you can thank them for the band ending) since it’s been a decade. They might make a new record but it would probably be another year from now at best.

Matt504 likes this.
  10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Thanks for letting us know!

Picked up a copy but it cost me $36 total.. woof. It’s costly as hell for a single vinyl non-gatefold but whatever.

Matt504 likes this.
  12. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yea definitely more of a $20 price range, but the nostalgia in me said buy it dumbass lol

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hah yup. It’s worth it and especially given how limited the run is- I’m glad I got it.

Matt504 likes this.