Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stray From the Path Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by redwing91007, Apr 7, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Stray from the Path is an American metalcore band formed in 2001 in Long Island, New York. They have released seven full-length albums total. First three records independently released entitled People Over Profit in 2002, Audio Prozac in 2003, Our Oceania in 2004. Stray From The Path signed with Sumerian Records and released five records with them entitled Villains in 2008, Make Your Own History in 2009, Rising Sun in 2011, Anonymous in 2013, and Subliminal Criminals in 2015. They are currently signed to Sumerian Records. They have been seen on tour with bands such as: Architects, Every Time I Die, The Acacia Strain, Terror, Norma Jean, Underoath, The Ghost Inside, For Today, Stick to Your Guns, Bleeding Through, Comeback Kid, and Counterparts. They were also featured on the All Stars Tour in 2012 and 2013.

I'm a huge fan of this band, one of my favorite live acts. Chime in everyone.

2. redwing91007

Leave it to Stray to drop a song on election day

3. redwing91007

No one ever seems to visit this thread but I'll post this here anyways. Spoke with Tom last night after their show and he told me to expect a new album and tour in September.

4. redwing91007

4th post in a row for me...

Cgarnsay likes this.
  5. atlas

Trusted

Youtube comments are as horrible as you could expect

6. redwing91007

YAY someone had joined me haha. I didn't read the YT comments and have no desire to. I love this band, period.

7. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Band is super fun. Generally agree with their message but the execution is sometimes a bit questionable.

New song is a bit silly but I like it. Will definitely check out the album when it drops

8. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Thoe Youtube comments are rough.

Song is cool, though.

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't heard the song but the title alone has my syched. Will listen on my way home. This band are fantastic and Subliminal Criminals is currently one of my favourite heavier releases (I only got into the band a few months ago).

Saw them twice at Slam Dunk and they were incredible too.

Penguin and redwing91007 like this.
  10. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

11. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Band is dope, new song is dope, the backlash is extremely cringe.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

If you aren't angering racists, then you're doing something wrong. Great song, love the last minute or so.

Cgarnsay, Penguin and redwing91007 like this.
  13. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I don't think I've seen the f-word and "cuck" so many times in one comments section in a long time...

Cgarnsay likes this.
  14. redwing91007

Don't know why I did it but I read some of the comments...WHAT EVEN.

15. Ugh, I wasn't feeling that song. Sounded like a shitty rap metal song.

16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Will be interesting to see if the hate keeps up on more than just the lead single. It's sort of a study in how mentally deranged these commenters truly are.

beachdude42 and redwing91007 like this.
  17. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

YouTube comments are horrible.

Keeping outing these losers Stray

beachdude42 and redwing91007 like this.
  18. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lol someone's telling me there's rumors of Sumerian dropping Stray From the Path... gonna go out on a limb and say that's not true lmao

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Why would they drop one of their biggest and best bands? Jesus people are stupid.

20. redwing91007

That would be SUCH a mistake for Sumerian.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Shout out Stray From The Path for immediately kicking Wolf Down off their UK/EU tour.

redwing91007 likes this.
  22. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Yo, new album is actually sick.

23. redwing91007

Tempted to go for the leak but Friday is so close.

24. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Two of the three songs released were super strong so I'm stoked for this. Last two albums have been fantastic.

25. redwing91007

Blown away after my first listen. They never cease to amaze me, what a band.