Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stray From the Path Announce New Album; Release New Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Stray From the Path will release their new album, Only Death is Real, on September 8th. Today they’ve released a video for “Goodnight Alt-Right,” which the YouTube-right is predictably down voting.

Track Listing

1. The Opening Move
    2. Loudest In The Room
    3. Goodnight Alt-right
    4. Let’s Make A Deal
    5. They Always Take The Guru
    6. Plead The Fifth
    7. Strange Fiction (feat. Keith Buckley)
    8. All Day & A Night (feat. Bryan Garris)
    9. The House Always Wins (feat. Vinnie Paz)
    10. Only Death Is Real

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i support the message but holy hell this sounds like limp bizkit lol

3. bloodinthesand

Regular

This video must be posted on some right wing website. First, the number of views in two days is insane....And, there is no way there are that many people in the scene that would thumbs down this. This is crazy

tyramail likes this.
  4. yeah like this lowkey rules but i definitely laughed out loud a couple times

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

"nazi punks fuck off" into a breakdown was low key pretty sick

solxace, ECV, SamLevi11 and 8 others like this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

can we use the comments to track people's IPs and eliminate them? is that a thing?

Chris Prindle likes this.
  7. Aaron Mook Jul 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2017)
    "YOU JUST GOT

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT"

sophos34 likes this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

good idea, theres no way 14 year olds have good opsec

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  9. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The top comment is a prime example of why YouTube shouldn't have a comments section. Ugh.

10. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Holy shit I wonder if this was posted over at The_Donald or something

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i tried checking but a giant pepe is covering my screen when i go there

12. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I still don't understand how they can get away with that

Yeah I go to that subreddit every couple days just to see how batshit crazy people can get

sophos34 likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

what do reddit and twitter have in common? they unapologetically let nazis operate on their websites!

wait thats not a funny joke. fuck.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  14. lolfpcmlol

Regular

This song is absolutely awful and I am loving the hate it's getting on youtube. It's hilarious how much it's backfiring. The song is shit, the message is shit, and the lead singer looks like a clown with that awful blonde hair. With every song they release, they become more and more of a joke.

15. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

No you're the joke.

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

pretty weird to say you love the hate its getting on youtube when one of the top comments is literally the most anti semitic shit you could possibly say

17. HmmmMmMMMmMmMMMMmmm

beachdude42 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Go away.

Arry, beachdude42 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  19. lolfpcmlol

Regular

The song has absolutely nothing of substance to say and it's really a pretty stupid message. 'Go commit a home invasion and beat someone up' because you don't like their point of view, all while 'screamed' in the most basic of language with an excessive amount of curse words. It's a terrible song with a horrible message that feeds right into the hands of the low life trolls on youtube. So yes, I love that it's backfiring on them. Maybe they should go back to the drawing board and create a song with a positive message and, substance or perhaps they could use their place in the scene to figure out a way to actually make a difference. Instead they wrote a shitty song that's just going to be fodder for a bunch of trolls to laugh over. GOOD JOB GUYS!

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Beating up nazis is good. I fully support beating up nazis because their point of view promotes genocide.

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

and let me guess, you're gonna say "everyone you disagree with isn't a nazi." Duh. But some of the people I disagree with are nazis, and I fully support beating those people up. not too hard to see the difference between someone you simply disagree with and a literal nazi.

nomemorial and FrankieThe4th like this.
  22. I'll never not feel exactly like my avatar whenever someone purports literal nazi beliefs are just "a point of view."

23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the absolute worst example of "gotta hear both sides"

24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Again, go away.

25. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

when someone makes a post like this in response to "people should not post about gassing jews" i assume they're a holocaust denier. tell me more

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.