Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 92

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Oh yeah, I mean I agree. But there is no way that a company as big as Nike is can't prepare better for their drops and find a solution to those problems.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

How does that app work?

3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

That Bathroom scene is incredible

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

It has feeds for which shoes are in stock, upcoming, etc. You can have it remind you for drops too, which is what I did for today.

@Maybevictor I also really dig the packaging. Since I’ve never ordered from the app though I have no clue when to expect the shoes to arrive haha.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  5. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

It is usually really quick. I think I got my last one within like 3 days

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Sweet!

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

upload_2019-7-12_12-45-27.jpeg

jorbjorb, Doomsday, Ken and 7 others like this.
  8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

upload_2019-7-12_12-46-57.png

I was proud of myself for catching this on first watch

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

BG9352, RyanPm40, Rowan5215 and 4 others like this.
  10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

It's been five days since I finished this season; now going through withdrawals. Think I have to watch it again

Alba likes this.
  11. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I'm just having an absolute blast watching this season. Its so cheesy, thrilling, and fun.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  12. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

the Steve/Robin one? I think it's my favourite scene ever on this show. I know Stranger Things is not renowned for its subtlety, but the writing and acting of that scene was understated and utterly beautiful

RyanPm40, DrAlanGrant and Mrplum5089 like this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I saw one gif today that explained that Dustin doesn’t wear his usual hat because he gave it to Suzie and it’s in her room as they pan to her. I’m like man how the hell do people catch these things? It was probably on screen for less than a second

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I also caught that on my first watch and was proud of myself for that too lol

I probably only noticed it because I happened to be looking at the right place on the screen when the scene shifted to her room initially.

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It gets a pretty clear shot and is super cute.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

17. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Started this morning and ended an hour ago. Maya Hawke is a saint and my love for the score of the show is neverending!

18. RyanPm40

I only just found out that Maya's parents are Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman haha

19. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

And now you can’t unsee it, right?

RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  20. RyanPm40

I don't see Ethan quite as much, but yeah she looks SO much like her mom, it seems so obvious now lol

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I should really rewatch the season because I watched it all in the car on a road trip so I’m sure I missed quite a bit.

22. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I think her eyes and expressions are sooooo Ethan’s

23. Finally finished. I need a nap. Those last 2 episodes were some of the best TV I’ve ever seen. I had been picking up on SO many Back to the Future references all season long so the way it payed off in episode 7 easily made it my favorite episode.Excited to see where this goes and am on the “end it in 4” train although this could have been a rad series finale without the epilogue. I really liked someone saying earlier that maybe Murray was the American. I was thinking hopper would be in the upside down and they’d rescue him in 4 but I now 100% trust the duffer brothers.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  24. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Good season. Everyone was great although I thought Hopper was an asshole for most of it. Such a jerk. When he died(?) I felt more sorry for Eleven than for him.
    If season 4 was just the wacky adventures of Steve, Robin and and Dustin it would be the greatest TV show of all time!

Maybevictor likes this.
  25. BG9352

Regular

Finished S3 last night and it was very well done! The only thing I wanted to see more of was all the characters interacting more with others outside of their group. Excited for S4!

Mrplum5089 likes this.