Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 91

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. michael_gatto Jul 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2019)
    michael_gatto

Trusted

I genuinely didn't expect this season to be THIS great, but holy shit. That's top tier TV right there.

EDIT: that post credit scene was AWESOME

Ferrari333SP and imthesheriff like this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Rowan5215 likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Rowan5215 likes this.
  4. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

the last episode gave a lot of attention to Steve mentioning his mother was "really well-respected"

wonder if we'll finally see his parents next season?

5. michael_gatto

Trusted

Steve doesn't need parents. He is a respectable father figure already.

6. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

7. Rowan5215

yeah, okay but hear me out: his parents are played by Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

If they write Chernobyl into the show I’ll be out. That would be in such poor taste.

ncarrab, RyanPm40 and incognitojones like this.
  9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

lol

10. michael_gatto

Trusted

Sold. Sign me up.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I rewatched the last few episodes with my girlfriend and I loved this season.

12. Rowan5215

going out to my parents place because they don't have Netflix and mum liked the first season a lot so we're gonna watch it. very good excuse for me to binge this again so soon

RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  13. jorbjorb

7 rings

Episode 5 was insane.

14. Davjs

Trusted

I thought both were super annoying and I was about to write the show off until the end of Ep 3 where it seemed to finally kick into gear. Ep 4 was also pretty good. Only 4 left!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

3D290E88-9E8F-4FED-A786-A76C9C5570F3.jpeg
    Nice

16. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Is it good

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah pretty good. Lots of crunchy butterscotch pieces

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“We all die, my strange little child friend”

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

They tried to fit in a lot lot lot lot of stuff in the first few episodes this season....almost to a point where I was a little overwhelmed and wanted them to focus a little. Like the whole Will feeling left out and sad that it's all about girls angle got dropped quickly no? I realize there were more important things happening but it felt like an unresolved thing.

In fact my only main complaint, especially with the ending, is that I dont feel like we got a "moment" with the four boys. Idk if this was all on purpose since they're all moving on to different things, but the show starts with the 4 of them playing D&D so I feel like their friendship should be a bigger deal?

Maybe the cast is too big at this point. I feel like season 4 was mostly hopper and joyce...eleven and max... nancy being badass...Steve Robin and Dustin. Definitely maybe too much hopper and joyce

Obviously great season though despite my critique

Lucas27, RyanPm40 and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Picked up a pair of the Stranger Things Blazer Mids that Nike dropped today. They come with a set of enamel pins too which is cool.

21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Forgot all about it and by 9:05 those were gone :/

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Oh man! I was in a pending hold for a couple minutes so I wasn’t sure if I was actually going to get them. It was my first purchase through the SNKRS app too so I’m glad I got them.

23. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

People complain about the SNKRS app but honestly I’ve had no troubles with it in the past (besides forgetting about a drop)

I love the coke looking box design and the Hawkins newspaper inside.

Deanna likes this.
  24. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I mean the things they complain about aren't drops like today's. They complain when a Travis Scott Jordan 1 comes out or a Off-White sneaker and the entire app breaks from traffic.

25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I totally get that and have been through that frustration and agree, but I still think it is much better than a lot of the other sneaker websites which also crash or put you in a never ending queue.

The new balance website, finish line, adidas, are frustrating to me, at least with SNKRS it is all gone in a minute and I can move on lol