Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 70

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I knew as I was clicking play I was making a huge mistake

RyanPm40, David87 and Jason Tate like this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah that definitely gave away a lot, but at the same time, I'm more hyped for this season than ever after watching this. It looks really good, and I kind of stopped caring for awhile because they kept dragging this out for so long

3. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

That gave away way too much, yes, but it was also one of the best trailers I've seen in a long time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

Also a certain little scene in that gave me some Jurassic Park vibes and I love it. I'm sure people can guess what I'm referring to.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This is one place where I don’t care about spoilers. As long as nothing like a major death is shown I’m down for whatever they’ll give me. I think the most spoilery part of the whole trailer was the use of the word “him” possibly referring to the Mind Flayer.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

I can't believe they went as far as to put an actual Spinosaurus in this season and try to pass it off as an upside-down monster.

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I'm super ready for this (as if I wasn't already). I feel like it's all things we were expecting to happen but I get why people would rather find out while watching.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah tht was the surprising part to me. I thought they’d at least try to head fake us with who/what the big bad is instead of giving it away in the trailer lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I ain’t watchin the trailer.

10. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Maybe it’s because I just woke up and not fully cognizant, but I feel like I only learned one new thing from the trailer.

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I didn't watch it cause I'm lazy but now I'm not going to!

12. RyanPm40

I think Billy being possessed was the only thing that was a big spoiler to me, but I don't care about spoilers anyway.

13. Worst part of episode 7 is the mohawk guy. Not a great actor.

I don't mind the episode on my rewatch because you can just binge to the next one.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That was true when it came out too though, and people still got mad. Lol.

I’ll have to watch the trailer a few more times to see what I might have missed. I’m glad I’ve got a trip next weekend to keep me busy, otherwise these two weeks would be loooooong.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

My goodness, I'm so pumped for this. It's a bummer it comes out on the 4th as I won't likely watch anything until Friday.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Lucas looks 10 years older, holy shit.

David Parke likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

I like how Will seems to have a Spidey sense now lol. Couldn't help but think of that any time he grabbed the back of his neck.

19. Greg

That was what stood out to me too. If it happens early enough I don’t see it being that big a deal to know going in.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Yeah, and to be honest Billy is so underdeveloped and is literally just there to be the bad guy so I wouldn't call it a big surprise or something to be bummed about knowing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Billy so unlikeable just so nobody feels bad if he gets brutally murdered in this season lol

21. Greg

Agreed. Like, if anything, when that happens it’ll be all the more satisfying haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

give me all the trailers i could give a shit about spoilers

RyanPm40 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  23. atlas

Trusted

very into the idea of Nancy with a pump action shotgun

coleslawed and waking season like this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Need to see Nancy just fucking up a bunch of monsters

25. I liked Billy for some reason in season 2 but glad he will have a point this season