Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 68

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That episode did a lot for Eleven’s character but okay

coleslawed and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My theory is that we won’t see her/possibly other experiments of Brenner’s until Season 4. I think this season is going to be mostly a coming of age story about the kids who think everything is fixed now, and the super natural happenings make them realize they have to go on the offensive next year to stop it all, and that’ll include finding and confronting Brenner and meeting his other experiments along the way.

It could in the end just be a one off episode to develop 11 and her powers while adding some mystery to her past that’ll never be solved, and frankly I’d be okay with that too.

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I hope those characters don’t come back. But I won’t be mad if they do.

4. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

From a character development standpoint, what they were going for with Eleven in that episode made a lot of sense. The execution was just meh. The Mohawk guy is one of the most irritating tv characters in recent memory.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Lol this is definitely immediately after the kiss scene in the trailer. They probably heard Hopper's car door close or something and got into formation.

Oskarr likes this.
  6. One month away

[​IMG]

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I want to know what happens so bad now. Saw the one month countdown and my excitement really kicked in.

David87 likes this.
  8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Very Star Wars-y haha

Mike kinda looks like a girl here

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

And yeah I am so excited. This is going to be the first Netflix show I'm watching when it's being released, and I'm not usually a binger.....not sure how many episodes I'm gonna watch in the first day or two haha.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

I just rewatched season 1. Forgot how much I really love this show. Looking forward to rewatching season 2 because I haven't seen it since it aired. The Mike/Eleven relationship is definitely my favorite part of the show, and I think that's why I think back on the second season as less than the first. Pumped for season 3!

coleslawed likes this.
  11. I need to rewatch S2 also. Binged it over the weekend it came out I think, and I've probably forgotten so much.

12. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I’m a little nervous about them adding a storyline for Lucas’s little sister. She’s funny, and the actress is great, but I could see them getting too cute with it. Her character seemed more like a “best in small doses” type, rather than someone who needs their own storyline.

13. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I will have have on the 4th and my only goal for that day is to binge the new season. Hell yes.

14. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

I usually stay home on the 4th bc my dog has such bad anxiety with fireworks, so this will keep me plenty busy.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Stranger Things x Nike Collab coming out.

Hawkins High Pack:
    EDB95877-D348-413B-99A3-1469A8486E5B.jpeg A43AA44A-2220-4A87-B6CF-882D4BC66F3D.jpeg

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

nice

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Don’t like the bottom one at all but the top is pretty cool. I couldn’t have told you those were the school colors though.

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That's because we haven't seen it yet. They were in Middle School before, which was blue. But this is the high school colors.

coleslawed and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

They didn’t show them with like Steve and Billy?

20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

[​IMG]

EASheartsVinyl and Joe like this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Greg and Jason Tate like this.
  23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

That fuckin layup is so ridiculous. I love it

incognitojones likes this.
  24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

dudes form is awful. i would have loved pinning that on the backboard.

Jason Tate likes this.
  25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I have some uncles that grew up in the 80s and when we used to play ball they would try to pull shit like that. It was never not hilarious

Jason Tate likes this.