Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Baba O'Riley ;-)

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Who’s ready to cry?? I feel some real pain coming this year.

I love everything about this trailer. I was happier with S2 than most were, but this genre and time shift has had me excited for so long.

Greg likes this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Maybe I should finally watch Season 2...

Colby Searcy likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

6. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Let’s fucking goooo

Full Effect Ed likes this.
  7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

wow

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm surprised there was no sign of 8 or any of the others.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I don't expect to see them again tbh, I think that episode was a one off to show us that a) yes, there are others, and b) it was a growing moment for 11

I think that's all that episode was meant to be, and i'd be fine if we never saw them again

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

unless i am wrong and i did miss that there was some announcement that they'd be back in future seasons/episodes

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back in Season 4.

If Saeson 4 is the last season like they say it will be, I imagine it will be tying up a lot of loose ends left from previous seasons, i.e. Brenner, The Mind Flayer, Eleven's "siblings", etc.

I suppose it's possible the Mind Flayer gets resolved this season, but I feel like this season is the kids trying to live a normal life thinking they've cut off the other world, but have to deal with new big baddies that we see in the trailer, and then realize by the end of the season that they have to take on the Mind Flayer itself in season 4.

12. Kuri44

Great trailer, looks insane

13. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I thought they said they might do five seasons, but it’s possible I’m imaging that.

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

They're so old now!

15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

This looks amazing

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I agree that this season will probably be more in the present with less focus on anyone’s backstory or side plots. Summer stories are often in their own little world, so bringing those tropes in here would be great. I’m not really sure what an endgame looks like for this series, but I definitely don’t want it stretched too thin.

17. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Nick likes this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Also I know everyone keeps talking about Finn, but Noah looks like a totally different person. Seeing them grow up makes me so emotional.

I hope they give Caleb more to do this season. I saw him and Gaten last year and he was such an impressive kid. I can’t wait to see what they all do after this.

19. chris

Trusted Supporter

Looks great

20. Lucas27

Trusted

Caleb’s scream gives me life. Hahahaha.

21. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

More stripped apart and remixed versions of classic songs in trailers, please. (This, US etc.)

22. owenlongsworth

Regular

From what I remember, they said it 4-5 seasons is when it’ll end. And the mind flyer is still around, it’s just waiting to strike essentially. There was a “leaked” plot synopsis awhile ago, and from the trailer, looks like it might actually be true, Parts of it at least.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there a website for this show like watchers on the wall that will break down the trailer by still image? I hate watching youtube vids of that.

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

On that note, on second watch I noticed what looks like a very intense kiss between Mike and Elle, and Hopper looking ridiculously 80's Californian.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

absolutely love this trailer. so stoked. fell in love with season 1 immediately, probably before I even watched any of it haha. season 2 I really like, it makes some choices I don't love and some plot lines just kind of sit there and feel abandoned, but I appreciate that they took chances. definitely happy they had more time to put season 3 together.