Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 59

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

New album "Kids" is out today! I really think you all will dig it

First track:

EarlyMorningRiser likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

supernovagirl, ship90 and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I feel like that video doesn't capture how great the house was haha. Also, it appears the two different parks had slightly different houses. Which on one hand makes sense but on the other hand it surprises me?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Orlando's looks so so much better.

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I need this show back in my life

6. Yep, feels weird not having this in October.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

When are they saying a release is coming? Next Summer? ugh.

8. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

can not believe its been a year since season 2 came out, crazy.

9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'll never forget watching the second season all the way through the night in one sitting. My wife was so mad but impressed

Ferrari333SP and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I’ve watched seasons of LOST and 24 back to back before. Stranger Things 2 was nothing for me.

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I think the most Ive ever watched in a sitting of a long format show was like 3 episodes

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yea usually if I'm bingewatching hour-long dramas, by the third episode it almost feels like a chore at that point.

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That's how I felt just recently with Hill House. By the middle of the third episode I'm over it.

14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I'm re-watching Friday Night Light now and I just to stick to two episodes a night then I'm good.

15. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

When the first season dropped I had the day off work, a full case of beer and an empty apartment, so I got drunk and watched the entire season in one sitting. It was a great day

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn't watch either season until a few months after Season 2 dropped. I got the flu right at the end of our winter break last year, but we also got a blizzard so I didn't have to use my sick days, but I was on my death bed/death couch for like 4 nights and on Friday we were both home from work and I was feeling a tiny bit better so me and my wife binged half the first season that night, finished it the next day, then binged season 2 that day/night lol

imthesheriff likes this.
  17. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So I went to a MC Chris show the other night and the actor who plays Mr Clarke was there! Random & awesome, he was very nice.
    CAA31F0F-697B-439D-BF33-8502384E7DBA.jpeg

18. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

The book, Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down came out this week and it's a beautiful looking tome.

I got lucky and scored a copy at work today. The way they designed it as a beat-up book pulled from a 1980s library is spot-on. It just gets better once you open it up.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  19. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I ordered it on sale on amazon on Halloween. it's so cool!

20. BackyardHero11

Trusted

RyanPm40 and ghostedaway like this.
  21. dash64

This is my design

22. Syre Dream

Regular

Looks like filming just wrapped yesterday/today from various cast members instagrams

23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

24. BackyardHero11

Trusted

the fake vhs is a think cardboard flap, it lifts up and the 4k/blu ray discs were beneath it. and then there was a spot on the left when you opened it that had some like wind up camera selfies of some of the cast at the dance scene. the quality of the case is really good and reminds me of renting a vhs. i'll try to remember to take a photo and post.

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. coleslawed likes this.