Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 107

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It could potentially be interesting if, along with the necessary timeskip, they started next season in medias res with all of them already knowing that Hopper is alive. Could avoid dragging us through that as if we didn't know where it was going and could be an opportune way to use some sequel tropes that they've avoided by using basically the same structure every season

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really am counting on that timeskip for sure. If they keep trying to age them down it’s going to be so bad. They’ll probably have to show his return in some way, but I guess flashbacks or discussion could work instead of it being a major plot point in the present.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Season 3 was supposed to be the summer before....freshman year? Or did they go from 8th grade snowball to summer after 9th?

They’ll all be 17-18 filming this last season so even if they just do a year+ time jump and have them be juniors in HS, the age stuff shouldn’t be TOO bad.

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

the stranger things wikia has them all at 14 in s3, so it would have been their summer before 9th grade

David87 likes this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, they’re all around 14 in S3, and at the moment most of them are around 17 or so. Caleb is almost 18 with a full beard, lol. They’ll have to break with the usual timeline by a couple years for sure.

David87 likes this.
  6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Last scene of the show will be a It-esque super timeskip to present day 2020 and all the kids are now in their 50s

incognitojones likes this.
  7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

certainly if you keep posting, yes

alina and Marx&Recreation like this.
  8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Will: "Hey guys, wanna play some D&D?"

Mike:
    [​IMG]

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This post has strong GOT thread vibes.

EDIT: Wait! Change the word I to the word so! A new form is born!

David87 likes this.
  10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Finished S3 last night. Pretty good season overall.

11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

clucky and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. Too late

14. phaynes12

BAD

15. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Remember when Chris Pratt got the Jurassic Park role and had a major glow up? This is the antithesis of that

16. phaynes12

being the antithesis of chris pratt is a good thing though

17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I didn’t say it’s the antithesis of Chris Pratt. I said it’s the antithesis of that event

18. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Joe what have they done to you

19. clucky

Trusted Supporter

This had better have been for a role because wow. Even the non hair parts of his face look bad now.

20. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Maybe he did it himself

21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh my god that hair

22. razorburn

Trusted

23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

"Sarah Hindsgaul, who is the head of hair, is totally killer. She’s the best. She does the hair for the entire cast, and you can see how accurate and subtle her work is. It’s not, like, in-your-face ‘80s hair; it’s really nice and tasteful. She’s the hair guru"

How are the haircuts in this show subtle lmao

24. Greg Sep 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 14, 2019)
    Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This many posts about his hair is honestly pretty weird to me. Like, why should we care at all?

Edit: tbf, I’m sure no one here is actually upset and is just posting to kill time. But it still feels weird to me.

RyanPm40 and phaynes12 like this.
  25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s not weird at all