Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranger Things (Netflix) TV Show • Page 104

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jun 9, 2016.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Me rn re: the red room tweet:

[​IMG]

David Parke likes this.
  2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Put your necklace back on yeesh

David87 likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

people forget hopper would have more than likely shattered wills rib cage with how he was pounding on him in the first season finale lmao

RyanPm40 and Jason Tate like this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Tbf if you don't break a few ribs, you may not be doing chest compressions right lol

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That was up there with Lost for bad CPR that ends up working, although I guess both could theoretically make excuses of something supernatural going on.

irthesteve and phaynes12 like this.
  6. Lucas27

Trusted

Still one of the most beautiful scenes in the whole series brutal chest compressions and all.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally finished the season tonight and yeah, this was the best season so far. Don't really have much to add that others haven't already said but literally everyone in the cast are such good actors, these kids have such bright futures

8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Loved this

333 GANG likes this.
  9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Overall a solid season. My favorite plotline was Dustin/Erica/Steve/Robin mall spying. I enjoyed seeing the dynamics of the kids change as they get older. The reading of the letter in the finale had me tearing up. I'm kind of bummed that Billy just turned into a generic villain, but I was hoping for more of an exploration into his toxic masculinity. They gave us little more depth, but nothing all that substantial to the point where I felt his redemption was earned. Maybe I just don't remember the previous two seasons, but there seemed to be waaay too much deus ex machina going on this season. Though I suppose it was just to play up these types of tropes.

I'm looking forward to Hopper's escape from Russia. I can see Billy's coming back somehow too.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I would agree Billy’s redemption didn’t really feel earned. Also god I hope he stays dead

EASheartsVinyl and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. RyanPm40

I definitely don't see Billy coming back to life, that seemed very final. I also thought he was a very generic villain in S2 as well :P

12. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

There is a 100% chance of Hopper coming back and a 0% chance of Billy coming back.

13. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the actor who plays Billy said he's 100% done. And I think he was supposed to be generic in the style of those classic bullies from the 80's teen movies? His appearance at least (Blonde mullet, the earrings he wore etc.) was copied from Rob Lowe in some teen 'coming of age' movie I forget the name of.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Billy is super duper dead and I’m fine with that. I guess maybe they could bring him back for a flashback or as some kind of hallucination just to have Dacre on one more time, but his story is done.

15. Idk if Billy had a redemption arc? You can be a martyr and still be an asshole.

16. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Season 3 just helped decide everyone's Halloween costumes for sure. We're going to see so many Scoops Ahoy uniforms, Hopper in the button down, and one of the several Eleven 80s looks. I'm already seeing them all over the Internet for purchase.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yup I’m either TC Tuggers or Hopper

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

theagentcoma and waking season like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I just wish they came in other styles

21. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

waking season likes this.
  22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

imthesheriff likes this.
  23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

you have to marry your mother in law

waking season likes this.
  24. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Just finished the third season, and I can say that I finally like this show as much as everyone else.

333 GANG likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

That beard and hair are getting even wilder! Hopefully that means we'll be seeing Hopper after being held in captivity in Russia.

333 GANG likes this.