Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Strange habits • Page 11

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dominick, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I accidentally leave our door unlocked all night quite often. Our city, and especially our neighborhood, is super super safe.

ChaseTx likes this.
  2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

This seems weird to me even in safe areas. My parents do it all the time and I'm like, "what the hell is wrong with you guys?"

This is my dojo!

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I mean obviously I'd much rather have it locked, but if I wake up and noticed it's unlocked I'm not like "oh my god what could've happened". But yeah, I get it.

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Chew on beard

muttley likes this.
  5. muttley

We're on the same page. I wouldn't be shocked if one of our neighbors came in, though. We've had them take care of our pets when we were gone before. They're nosy so I wouldn't put it past them.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  6. Kiana May 31, 2016
    (Last edited: May 31, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

When I was a kid and lived in socal my mom would warn us to stay together cause of drug cartels and stuff and how some kids were kidnapped and were cut open to smuggle drugs inside of or something and omg it traumatized me so much at the time

Colby Searcy and TheWater(s) like this.
  7. muttley

I still remember when some kid named Anthony Martinez (pretty sure that's it) was kidnapped in Southern California in '97 (again, pretty sure). They found him some time later and reprehensible things had happened to him. My mom used to always tell us to be careful and never get in cars with strangers - the usual things parents tell their kids -but she made sure to drill it in our heads. I think the Martinez case played a big role in that.

AelNire likes this.
  8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Myself and 2 of my girlfriends on our senior cruise were drunk and got into a sketchy "taxi" that was a van with all of the seats taken out where we sat on the floor. Natalee Holloway was snatched at the exact same time that we were on our senior trip in Mexico.

My mom still cries whenever we talk about how stupid we had been. 18 yr old invincibility is a scary thing.

Colby Searcy and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Liz

Ew, David

A couple of months ago my neighbor was beat (beaten?) to death with a hammer by another neighbor of mine who used to sit under a tree across the street and stare at my house almost every day, all day. I now have to check behind my curtains in my bedroom for some reason every night since this happened before I can go to sleep

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

wtf yo? so glad you're okay

11. Liz

Ew, David

Thanks :) My best friend is a cop & he told me that Neighbor 1 was killed because he owed Neighbor 2 $8. It's so insane but at least he's in jail now

12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

wow! someone I know got shot to death, execution style, in their own mother's kitchen, over fifty dollars. it's a crazy world out there. be careful

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Do you think enough people know my strange habits by now?

dadbolt and angrycandy like this.
  14. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

every time i say the phrase "it's been a while" i sing the hook from the staind song

15. Colby Searcy

There's a few of us here that make this joke as well so you aren't alone

supernovagirl likes this.
  16. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

damn i wanted to be more original

supernovagirl and Colby Searcy like this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Sorry to disappoint :(

:heart:

18. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

That song is one of the few legit songs that band had, fight me if you don’t like it.

Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  19. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

I'm so meticulous about the cleanliness of my dishes/paranoid about how many germs live on sponges to the point where I will wash a dish using just my hands and soap after getting food particles off with the sponge. When I go out to eat I don't worry about it though.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  20. Colby Searcy

At least you know where to draw the line

summertimejesus likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

when I was a kid I'd like count the syllables of sentences on TV and I'd click the left side and the right side of my teeth and the left side correlated to odd numbers and the right correlated to even numbers lol I know this makes no sense. Hard to articulate

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Jesus Christ, James.

lol that was a sentence with 3 names.

23. Dog with a Blog

yeah and it's an even number landing on the right side of my teeth

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

dadbolt likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

dadbolt and Mr. Serotonin like this.