Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Strange habits

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dominick, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Let this thread be where you talk about things you do that might be considered odd. For example, I read the reviews of television shows I never plan on watching. Sometimes I just enjoy the reviewer's writing or knowing what's going on.

Nick and Jason Tate like this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have a fear of biting off my fingers whenever I eat sandwiches.

Garrett L. and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

I can't go to bed until I check that I closed the fridge. Even if I haven't opened it in hours. Not sure if strange habit or strange routine but

/shrug

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I sit legs folded anytime it's appropriate and sometimes when it's not.

I constantly crack my neck.

ChaseTx and Nick like this.
  5. St. Nate

guilty as well

AelNire likes this.
  6. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'll only take 18 steps to go up a flight of stairs. If there's >19, I'll skip steps, <17, I'll do multiple steps to make up for it.

7. All things must be at right angles on my desk or any table. I move them until they look right and feel right.

I hate the "feel" of wood pencils and styrofoam. It makes my skin crawl to think of the sound / texture / feel of either.

I don't eat the part of French fries that my fingers are touching. I bite and then leave that part on the plate.

8. Garrett Mar 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2016)
    Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

When I was younger, if my parents took me with them to places I hated (Home Depot and Sears being the worst offenders)? I would look at every aisle and think of how I would use what was in that aisle as a weapon to fight zombies. My dad and I watched old zombie movies way before I was ready. I still do this to this day in pretty much any store I go into.

Jdaniels and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Instead of just wearing shorter socks, I wear crew socks and fold them down a couple times so they just cover my ankles. I don't know why I do this, but it's how I've worn socks for as long as I can remember.

10. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I tap my fingers a lot. The top coating on parts of my laptop was chipped off long ago from it. It's not all chaos, though - it's normally to the beat of whatever music I'm listening to. Pads for kick drum/toms, nails for snare. I actually learn most drum parts from doing it.

Same goes for drumming on my steering wheel.

11. Fucking Dustin

Was posting on AP during Yeezy Season 3 while sitting next to suicidesaints. He was too.

Eric and ChaseTx like this.
  12. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I have like clinical ocd if only I went to the doctor for it. Im much better now than when I was younger. Sometimes so much scrutiny goes into setting an alarm clock or locking a door.

summertimejesus likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I sit cross legged in my chair at work. I also take off my shoes at my desk

St. Nate likes this.
  14. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

If anyone puts glasses into the cupboard in a different order than mine, I have to stop everything and arrange it back to my system. Only the cups.

15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I only have a sheet on my bed bc I run it through my toes at night to try to fall asleep. There is a part of me always moving and I prefer to stand instead of sit. I have to get in the elevator 1st bc I'll panic if I end up near the doors.

16. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

I talk to my dog, in public, like she understands what I'm saying.

phillyfradet and PyramidPostcard like this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That's because you are clearly a Mog.

18. Snoblin

[​IMG] ???

19. Fucking Dustin

I think he was going for Spaceballs reference over FF reference. Was confused at first too though haha.

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought of Final Fantasy, too. Maybe because I'm replaying FF9 and I'm trying my damndest to make sure all the moogles get their letters.

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. Snoblin

Both are equally acceptable

22. St. Nate

closet furry.

23. Snoblin

You caught me, I'm actually a half-dragon/half-dog dark wizard named Alzeorf. xD xD xD lolol

St. Nate likes this.
  24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

You better not fucking let them down, Zidane.

Dominick likes this.
  25. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I got halfway to the black Mage village, then turned around and went back to Lindblum to deliver a letter, bro.

ChaseTx likes this.