Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranded With A Million Dollars (MTV) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 22, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Why would someone who can't even swim go on a survival show where you have to swim?

And why would she threaten to not help carry things on the journey if she didn't get peanut butter, yet still help them on the other challenge to win more money?

OhTheWater likes this.
  2. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

perhaps reality tvs not real

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

obviously it's not real. I'm still hella entertained by this for some reason tho.

4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Ima check it out

suicidesaints likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Was this shown on a "next time on Stranded with a Million Dollars" clip?

How'd you know about this so early?

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

yeah it was on the next time plus it was advertised throughout the season

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha.

I try to avoid the "next time" segments, and I don't watch anything on TV (all torrent/streaming) - But how fucking ridiculous was that? Of all the things they could have done strategically, I would have NEVER thought about that.

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Lol man if you thought that was bad wait for what happens next week. If they go through with it, its diabolical

suicidesaints likes this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

lmao. I can't wait.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I guess the money spent on temptations come out of the money collected at the NEXT journey?! but if they don't make it through the next (or subsequent) journeys, what happens?

I predicted from the very beginning that there would be little to no money left at the end of this thing, but I had no idea it would be this bad.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad there is a thread about this show.. I watched the first episode and thought it was terrible but am so glad I continued. I'm going to be so mad if its not just Makody at the end