Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Stranded With A Million Dollars (MTV) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 22, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

In there

2. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Definitely in

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

On now

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

watched the first episode and I'm in.

5. i want to punch cody in the face every time i see him, he's def gonna be on the next challenge

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Good. Hope he goes first

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Naw. Cody sucks, but he's not going anywhere. He's too much of a character to leave the show this early.

Did episode 2 air last night?

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Naw I mean on the Challenge. I wanna see him try to manipulate people and immediately get crushed in an elimination

suicidesaints likes this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

After episode 2, I'm kinda rooting for Cody/think he's the only one that has a chance really.

OhTheWater likes this.
  10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah I think I like Cody now

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I kinda hate myself for being this into a MTV reality show, but I really like this.

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Everyone sucks but Cody

13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Episode was kinda weak.

I feel like Cody is the obvious winner, but it's almost too obvious so I'm curious to see how that will play out. Alonzo will be out next episode.

If everyone drops out (except for one) do they still have to survive the entire 40 days in order to get ANY money? Or just to acquire more money?

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

It won't be long before everyone starts dropping like flies except for MakCody. The other group couldn't make it one night without a tent, smh.

15. Jenny

I can't belive the "fab4" refers to themselves as the heroes and Cody and Mikana the villians?! Are u serious? I loved it when Mikana put her foot down and took the tent making them sleep outside for once. They couldn't take one night! They bought abother tent why wouldn't they just be fair and do it from the beginnibg. I hate those guys. They steal their peanut butter and say it's fair bc they got a tent, which u b*tches has all along, and u said it's cool bc u gave it to em, just bc u got majority vote is bs, it's all ur money! They had no compassion for other ppl wet and cold and still none trying to make them hungry I know this is a game but I'm so proud of Mikana for finally sticking up for herself. The fab4 team, these girls make comments like kick em like a stray dog, um that's so messed up u would kick a stray dog, like u ppl are cruel as hell! The fab4 girl says u gotta earn ur keep on last night's episode but yet the dudes she's hanging with are giving her everything she has she didn't earn shit! I hope cody and makani win it all and everyone else can kick rocks. Those kids are bullies and mean and totally unfair bigots I hope they kick rocks!

16. Jenny

17. Jenny

Ugh this episode so annoying. Alonzo always saying he gonna go and shoot the flair, man please do! He says makani wants a pacifier, stroller, all that, um no she just wants u to treat her like a human being instead of this stray dog act they got going on em. I wonder if these guys really think they are good or if theyou realize how mean and cruel they are coming off..and what ppl will think of them...

18. Jenny

Bahahahaa haha Alex took the bug temptation! Bunch of hypacrites!!!! Haha omg! Too funny. What a bunch of jerks

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They're just "playing the game" or whatever, that's fine. Obviously Makoni and Cody are the only two that have any idea what it's like to actually survive in the wilderness, so I can't blame the others for trying to team up against them. The others would have zero chance on their own, so they had to form an alliance to try to take down the stronger contestants.

What pisses me off the most is that even with all the luxuries they've afforded themselves, they are still not going to make it to the end. And in the end, the "Fab 4" aren't even spending the group's money, they're spending the winner's money, which will likely not be one of them.

phantom likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Everyone except Makody is the worst

phantom likes this.
  21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I can't take these dudes crying their eyes out at the videos. They chose to go on an MTV reality show for money where they sleep outside (in tents) and they're acting like they've gone to war

phantom and suicidesaints like this.
  22. phantom

OK... so, up front I'm gonna admit I'm a realty tv junkie... (Survivor my favorite)
    This is really one of the most retarded reality shows on TV AND so freakin fake... FAKE.
    Too many points to take up, from the fact there is a massive support crew just a hundred yards away...
    But my main complaint is that these idiots are so bloody selfish - they really are like child campers... Cody and .... are the only ones with sense. I would have stopped that shit from day one !!! you are going to spend my money for your comfort and sustenance and NOT include me --- no freakin way that aint gonna go... A simple statement would have gone like this...

"Hey... are you going to share this food etc. Or are you going to deduct that cost from YOUR share?... NO ?.... OK, well at each goal I will stay back and cost us the cash... how far can I go ?... if you aren't going to play fair... it's gonna cost you... I'll take it all the way to the end..."

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That's the whole point of the show though. You can't just hold back and cost everyone the money. You're only hurting yourself too. The game is about to get real interesting now that it's 2 on 2

24. phantom

Oh wow... just seen the end of this one... and it's now 2x2 bloody great...
    I guarantee... it would have forced the indulgent selfish "campers" to play fair.

They say shot with drones and hidden cameras... cameras not so hidden and the inspires they fly only have a 15-18 min flight time... ALSO - some of the shots are obviously hand held... so there are camera men "on the trail" with them... in a youtube video "behind the scenes" you can clearly see this big production tent and facility just beyond the contestants camp... Very fake show. Cody and M will win.

For a real reality - survivor - show I like "Alone" these contestants are given cameras and gear and then dropped ALONE in the jungle and must film themselves...

Because I fly drones commercially I started watching this show,,, but it is just a joke show.

25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Ripping the money tho