Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Story of the Year Band • Page 39

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by inwaves, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Mcrx

Regular

Lol of course It would be! :'D

I really want to play it again. I also think I really liked the title track.

But first, I want to play the album in between, the third one they're doing the show for. Was about to start it few minutes ago, but I forgot I have to do something in a bit, so no sense starting it when I can't finish it, I feel. *shrugs

The Black Parade likes this.
  2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I really wish I could watch the ITWOD stream, but
    I’ve gotta watch TBS. That album hits so hard in 2020.

Mcrx and HelloThisIsDog like this.
  3. Cmoney86

Trusted

pbueddi, chewbacca110 and Mcrx like this.
  4. Mcrx Oct 14, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 14, 2020)
    Mcrx

Regular

Did y'all see today's tweet about how they haven't played a majority of these songs and probably won't ever again (excluding Page Avenue, so the other 2). I mean, talk about guilttrippin! lol I really wish I could do all of these shows too, but it's just not a good time for me, unfortunately...idk, maybe I'll think about it some more ;)

p.s. I'm trying out some In the Wake of Determination (is that correct title??) So far so good. Not the best right before bed, but oh well. lol Track 2 bit better than 1, just saying. ;)

5. Shit I need to put a reminder for tomorrow because I definitely don't want to miss those first two livestreams.

Mcrx likes this.
  6. Hey, will the livestreams be available for a little while afterwards? I just woke up and have no idea if the first one has already aired. It looks like tickets are still available.

edit: Oh okay it starts at 2 am for me :teethsmile:

7. pbueddi

Trusted

i think the faq page said they will be available for a week afterwards

8. BlackwingE

Trusted

That was the best fucking live stream ever.

9. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Whoever is producing the live streams deserves a round of applause. Finally getting around to watching In the Wake. The band also surprisingly sounds super full with just one guitar player. It’s awesome.

BlackwingE, Mcrx and morken like this.
  10. chewbacca110

I’m so excited for The Black Swan this week. Listening to that and ITWOD a lot for the last week, it’s easily overtaken as my favorite album of theirs.

Mcrx, morken and pbueddi like this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I tried finding tix to In The Wake because I thought you could still buy tix to view the past live stream... womp womp

12. Did you manage to get them? I got tickets one day or slightly more after the first livestream ended. Maybe they are only available for a week afterwards?

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Nope :tear:

Hoping it eventually goes up on YouTube.

14. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I see the tickets still on ghost signal, it looks like you can still buy it?

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  15. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Looks like it’s back up! Definitely wasn’t there when I checked before.

Thanks for the heads up!

16. pbueddi

Trusted

Black Swan livestream time!

17. chewbacca110

Goddamn. That livestream was so fun. They sound incredible and the directing is really inspired and engaging.

18. pbueddi

Trusted

Good show. Haven't listened to that album all the way through in a while. It really holds up. And they played The Virus!

Mcrx likes this.
  19. BlackwingE

Trusted

I wish SOTY would release live albums of their streams, or at least DVDs / make the shows downloadable.

EDIT: and remove all the jokes between songs!

Crisp X and The Black Parade like this.
  20. chewbacca110

I want these guys to get added to Riot Fest so bad.

21. pbueddi

Trusted

Ryan keeps saying that they are working on new music, but it seems like that’s been the case for a while now. Hopefully something soon!

BlackwingE likes this.
  22. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

The jokes were so obnoxious, especially for the first stream.

Crisp X and The Black Parade like this.
  23. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

I missed all their streams entirely. :( anyone have any video?

24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Hopefully things improve enough for their August shows at Delmar Hall, I wanna see those shows so bad but I’m holding off on tickets until it looks like it’s gonna happen.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

looks like they are on sharptone now so hopefully that means new music is coming soon