Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Story of the Year - Wolves (December 8th, 2017) Album • Page 49

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Davjs

Trusted

Ohhhh, maybe you need to be logged in as me to watch it. I watched it again last night so I know it works! I'll DM you my login if you promise not to delete my videos, change my password or upload Furry videos.

Edit: I couldn't watch it until I logged in. It must be a private video that is linked to users that backed the project. I remember having to email them my Vimeo user name.

2. Davjs

Trusted

"Long story very short, it was time for a line up change" Yeah that sounds like they are avoiding talking about it at all costs, which is fine and their decision to do. That being said, they could have least mentioned him and thank him for all he's done for the band, ect.

BlackwingE and Micool1 like this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

Lol no worries. Would never think to do that! That would be great though!

Davjs likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

I actually was able to download it in full quality and upload it to Google Drive for everyone. You should be able to stream it or download it to watch whenever. It'll be better this way because I know for a fact @BTDandFeelingThis would have eventually gotten my account info and upload furry videos to my account.

5. pbueddi

Trusted

Very much appreciated. Thank you for doing this.

Davjs likes this.
  6. pbueddi

Trusted

Just got around to watching it. I actually really enjoyed it. Thought they did a nice job. Crazy how this project launched in like 2012 or whatever. What was the holdup?

Davjs and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

I think just creating a movie was more than they anticipated, especially since it was just the two of them doing everything. They shot for too soon of a release. Also there were a ton of set backs on getting rights to music and what not.

I think in the middle of editing, Adam left SOTY so they re shot some stuff to work that into the film as well which took a bit.

pbueddi and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

So my kids have to always listen to either the Lion King or Moana soundtrack in the car......but sometimes they ask me to listen to "rock out" which means they want to hear "Miracle" \m/

Edit: They know that song specifically because when that video dropped a little bit ago, I watched it a few times with them in the room and they liked it.

9. BlackwingE

Trusted

Thank you for sharing the vid @Davjs ! I could watch it just because of John Feldmann.

Davjs likes this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

20190516_202042.jpg 20190516_202111.jpg

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

"SHRED DICK"

mattylikesfilms and BornToRun like this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

Show was great last night though, it was a last minute thing (that I totally would have missed out on if it wasn't for @BTDandFeelingThis since I don't do social media) to get some footage of the band. I had no idea since it was a super small free show if they were going to do a full set or not, but they went all out. It was super loose and by the end of the set Dan was pretty drunk. Loved it.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  14. Davjs

Trusted

Also being a dude who thinks We Don't Care Anymore is one of their very best songs, seeing it live twice in a few month time span is everything. Especially when I didn't think they would ever play it live again for the last 15 years haha.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

Constant fans, I have some bad news. Talking to Dan before the show last week, I asked why they never played Won Threw Ate. He said fans don't like that album, they tried to play Ghost of You and I for a few years after the release but finally just let go of it.

Doesn't look like we'll get WTA or Dream is Over anymore :tear:

I blame @BTDandFeelingThis 100%.

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’m listening to this album right now given the recent news. Puuuumped

The Black Parade likes this.
  17. pbueddi

Trusted

I love Ghost of You And I. Sad to hear.

Davjs likes this.
  18. BlackwingE

Trusted

The Constant was a little disappointing, but it is definetly not a bad album. It has some weak songs like Remember a Time and Eye for an Eye (but I'd actually like the album a bit more if the two switched places). Some of their heaviest and best songs are on that record. Such a shame that SOTY isn't big enough to play whatever songs they want to live. I imagine they'll never ever play a show without any Page Avenue songs.

Davjs likes this.
  19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

20. broken22

(:

I wonder what the announcement could be.

21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Probably a vinyl reissue

22. broken22

(:

Damn, I was hoping for a tour.

23. pbueddi

Trusted

We need new music!

24. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

They’ve been working on it recently

25. BlackwingE

Trusted

Wow, the entire Black Swan live!!! I so wish I could go, but I live too far away.

pbueddi likes this.